"This is what losing feels like, I will never lose again" -DHC

This dude was really willing to die in the octagon. A lot of people say they would but are bullshitting, but he is for real
Ensign would be proud, but not sure that is a good thing.

You realize that he has to serve 2 years in the military before the age of 28 right?
its actually not even 2years 21month and i dont think thats too long considering few fighters takes time off for long periods

I hope DHC seeks out some legitimately elite boxing coaches to work on his defense. Right now he's a talented guy but is missing a lot of the defensive subtleties that'd really, really help him.

You guys have to realize Choi is only 25 fucking years old. He is going to run this division soon

As we've all seen..,the true greats only get better with a loss. I feel sorry for this division...Choi will indeed run it.

Unfortunately at this level of competition, you can't just 'decide' to never lose again. I hope he proves me wrong, but I could easily see him struggling this way from here on out.

he will be back for sure, needs to work on his defense

Proven that his chin is not made in Korea, which is a good thing

I think you meant in China. I don't think Korean goods are of as of quality as Chinese.

Damn, humble till the end.
That's the greatest line I've heard from a defeat.
He promises he will shake off this loss and comeback like a future champ.
War Choi!

You realize that he has to serve 2 years in the military before the age of 28 right?
Honestly he should get much needed rest and get the service over with now. Kill two birds with one stone.

I would have liked to see some more humility from Cubs end. He knows for a fact that Choi didnt call him out because he was perceived to be washed up.

"This is what getting kicked in the nuts to lose the fight for the interim belt feels like, never again."

- Showtime Pettis

He said all the right things. Cub's corner was right, Choi has to learn how to fight better backwards and defend himself better.
Greg Jackson's and Cubs corner gAve great advice which cub followed to a tee. I think that's getting overlooked alot. most of the time fighters ignore everything thier told in the corner and fight with the same approach every round

Choi seemed really bummed about losing but I don't think anyone who watched that fight even really cared that he "lost".

It was one of those rare fights where it doesn't matter who won or lost, it was just a great fight.

With better defense, he could be where Conor is in a couple years.

Still can't get over how amazing that shit was, can't wait to see more of him

Back