Does anyone care about Paddy Pimblett anymore? (Hasn't fought since Dec 2023)

Sure, he is a great heel, he is probably fighting in Manchester in a couple of weeks.
umm.... next UFC event that occurs in Manchester is 27th July. That's 11.5weeks from now, which is 2.7months time.
So....an awful lot longer than 2 weeks.

Regarding Pimblett, he is a passable fighter at best, he is 90% mouth and he is a wannabe McGregor. Which is not a compliment.

He's the fighter with the biggest disparity between skill level and popularity since Cm Punk.

He nearly quit and got finished by necrotic Tony

Sadly a lot of the millennial generation sought to fall into female type drama and took that slithering snake Ariel’s side. As a heterosexual grown up man I find it difficult to understand.

I for one think Paddy should hold out for a Conor or Title fight . Shouldn't fight till he gets either one

At least he didn't headbut Gordon in the jaw out of frustration and then cry about his win money.

Gordon is tricky with those strange seemingly delayed hooks. Kept tagging King same way he would to Paddy

Maybe the lowly MMA media can't afford his interview fee?
<Y2JSmirk>
I'd forgotten about that. I don't imagine the media have though, which may be why he's kinda disappeared.

Fam I called di yute out for a slap spar but bro just eek my post I tink he's retired fam 🚫🐕‍🦺 🗣️📠

There's some new up and coming loudmouth scousers who might take Paddy's place soon.

His career is looking like it might not even hit Darren Till level at this point.

I mean if you actually cared about him in the first place and you stop cos he took 6 months off, well it's just your a fairweather trend hopping turncoat Judas Iscariot sucker of Satan's cock devil himself.

If you actually cared in the first place tho.

Never understood the hype. It's painfully clear he's not going to be a champion or even remotely close (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Reactions: HHJ
Sadly a lot of the millennial generation sought to fall into female type drama and took that slithering snake Ariel’s side. As a heterosexual grown up man I find it difficult to understand.
Case by case basis bud.

Also stop trying so hard to convince us you don't want Jones to finger your butthole

He's the fighter with the biggest disparity between skill level and popularity since Cm Punk.

He nearly quit and got finished by necrotic Tony
He was never in any real trouble against Ferguson.

umm.... next UFC event that occurs in Manchester is 27th July. That's 11.5weeks from now, which is 2.7months time.
So....an awful lot longer than 2 weeks.

Regarding Pimblett, he is a passable fighter at best, he is 90% mouth and he is a wannabe McGregor. Which is not a compliment.
Never said 2 weeks, crodie.

Dude is not that good. When his opposition gets a little better, he's toast.

I don't think he's a top 10 fighter or even close to it

He did the same thing as Khamzat. He came in all guns blazing, calling out everybody until he ran into a can he couldn’t crush and suddenly now he’s on the sidelines, trying to choose wisely.

If you want fans in MMA, you fight often and duck nobody.

Back