This is what Conor is dealing with Saturday.

Really like watching Floyd spar, but it's almost like he spars down to the level of his partner most of the time. His sparring is usually exciting because he takes chances he wouldn't in a fight.

Lol, that moment from 11:16 to 11:22 was pretty funny, and tells a little about Floyds mental game. Partner throws a jab, Floyd slips it to the outside. Partner throws a feint disguised as a jab and tries to catch Floyd with a lead hook slipping to the outside again. Floyd has easily read it, pulled back instead and just says "hell no", telling him that kind of low level setup doesn't work on him. Letting him know he's not on his level and discouraging him.

You don't post that stuff. It's a mutual respect. We aren't Conor's camp. Would never do Floyd like that

I'll tell you a funny story; Omar Henry (rip) kicked the shit out of Danny in a Saturday morning sparring session. He begged to have it released. Told him that's not how we do work. Omar sat and begged. I ended up doing all his marketing. Still have his "o Henry" trunks from everlast that Ernie made

You don't do that to people. Sparring is just work. You're paying them to go through the motions and mimmick the opponent. Going to be bad days. Only itches (and I made sure to use that word" release sparring footage. That's what Conor is. That's hoe shit
Errol Spence seems like good people, but a lot of boxing guys play up the honor thing and it's hollow. A lot of shit goes on in the gyms, guys get used up and thrown away with the garbage when their health can't take being a punching bag no more. Not to mention the dirty politics.

Paulie was the one who violated his NDA first. The photos I don't take seriously, it's part of the promotion, but I don't agree with the video clips being leaked. Then again, Paulie wouldn't shut up about it. Look at him now and how he is conducting himself.

There is plenty of honor and loyalty in the martial arts community.

They probably didn't think that through lol. I think it was just a case of saying they had my info. I post my stuff pretty freely here. I don't give a shit about these idiots. Nobody is going to hurt my feelings over the internet

I know a lot of late money is going to come in on Floyd so take that under consideration. I'll call you in like 10. I'm making sure we are packed correctly for Michael. Kelly put his stuff together but I just want to make sure
It's dropped to 1/4 so I guess in American odds you bet 400 you make 100, if it dips I'm going for it

oh you are fine. I just thought it had been brought up before. I don't really try to act like I am anything more than I am. I consider Jeff my very close friend. I don't pretend to be Floyd's friend. I know him and have been to his house once. I am not on his Christmas card list. I get the opportunity to know a lot of cool people, but most I just know from the business.

of course I have the podcast now, so people know who I am a little more. but actually, I don't even have my name attached to most of my work.

I will be at the fight, sort of. like almost everyone, I will be in the media tent. actually, that is just fine with me though. will check the pm

You provide a lot of great content to the board. Jeff is a great boxing mind. Man you give us great videos. No need to worry about idiots. Your work at the HOF was Golden. Carbajal never comes out as you know,.

He stays posted up in AZ

Your podcast is a good listen. I can post it on a lot of popular sites who follow me. We will talk via pm. I won't ask for anything. I respect what you are doing

Cool. We'll talk via pm

You provide a lot of great content to the board. Jeff is a great boxing mind. Man you give us great videos. No need to worry about idiots. Your work at the HOF was Golden. Carbajal never comes out as you know,.

He stays posted up in AZ

Your podcast is a good listen. I can post it on a lot of popular sites who follow me. We will talk via pm. I won't ask for anything. I respect what you are doing

Cool. We'll talk via pm
We all piss take the dude but I don't think he gets slammed by anyone tbh.

RR works with Spence and actually witnessed the spar firsthand

Yeah I figured he was an insider, but was sort of asking him who walked out first when the belled was off if it wasn't like Spence said

He stays posted up in AZ

Cool. We'll talk via pm
yea, it is all a learning process. the stupid audio on the podcast has been a pain. just when I think I have it fixed we have a mess up like the Fernando vargas episode which was a great show, so that really pissed me off. all been ojt though. people wonder why things aren't perfect and assume Floyd is bankrolling everything. in reality it is me doing everything behind the scenes, and unfortunately my inexperience shows sometimes. but I keep improving.. Now I need to figure out the process of getting it on itunes

thanks for the kind words though, and of course any help promoting is appreciated. and yes, Carbajal is a quiet dude. it was great to see him out and about

PBI is good people, keep up the great work man, and keep posting here!

I get the impression that if Conor wins, many posters here will be so dumbfounded that their jaws will hit the floor. Then will come the excuses about Floyd not being at the same level as he used to be.

Um.... You do know that Floyd is 40, right?

yea, it is all a learning process. the stupid audio on the podcast has been a pain. just when I think I have it fixed we have a mess up like the Fernando vargas episode which was a great show, so that really pissed me off. all been ojt though. people wonder why things aren't perfect and assume Floyd is bankrolling everything. in reality it is me doing everything behind the scenes, and unfortunately my inexperience shows sometimes. but I keep improving.. Now I need to figure out the process of getting it on itunes

thanks for the kind words though, and of course any help promoting is appreciated. and yes, Carbajal is a quiet dude. it was great to see him out and about

I put your link on Clutchfans which is the biggest fan forum for basketball fans anywhere. Dave Hardisty is the owner there and since I give him info he said it was cool. Sam Fiisher (who is an attorney in NY) will put your info in multiple places too. Big Sam Langford fan. Itunes s a good call.

Man I'll help you a lot. Lot's of people here know me. I can get you on a ton of websites starting with the one I already posted at clutchfans.. I'via pm and all you need to say is you arem at hobby now but leave me a voicemail and we will talk. I think one of the most interesting interviews I can give you is Mikey Rella. He is a pretty prominent cut man and was a captain at Rikers. Going to put his number in your pm and all you need to say is you are Keith's friend. He corners Danny, Curtis, Mamma's boy, Collazo, ect...

Conor's TMA (traditional martial arts) stance yesterday with Floyd at the final press conference was vomit inducing level cringeworthy. Then he bowed. SMH

Timestamped

At least he'll be able to afford some socks after Saturday. Might need some help putting them on though.

They probably didn't think that through lol. I think it was just a case of saying they had my info. I post my stuff pretty freely here. I don't give a shit about these idiots. Nobody is going to hurt my feelings over the internet

I know a lot of late money is going to come in on Floyd so take that under consideration. I'll call you in like 10. I'm making sure we are packed correctly for Michael. Kelly put his stuff together but I just want to make sure

Hope everyone down there gets through Harvey alright. Good thing you'll be out in Vegas with the fam for that.

That goes to all my Texas buddies on here. Stay safe, this shit seems real serious

My wife's Maxim pics are posted in a private chat. Just how people are.

<{pranko}>

And that's a problem ?
Sheeeeit, if my wife was in Maxim, I'd have that as my AV and spam post it in every thread. "I'm hitting that, wassup with ya'll ?"

Are you Conor groupies even so fucking stupid that you don't know how to check facts before you post? Is there absolutely nothing of value ever going on inside your heads? Like I said, the guy is 40, you dumb fuck.

The only good thing about this fight is that some analysts sat down and wrote wonderful breakdowns about Floyd again.
Like our member @The MM Analyst
He wrote 4 part series about Floyd which is one of the best analysis I have ever read. Here is the last installment http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...le-guide-part-4-cracks-in-the-castle.3601801/
You can find all four here http://mmasucka.com/author/ryanwagner/

Another great article about this match up, accompanied with really nice videos was made
by Jack Slack,@TheStrikingGuy
https://www.fightprimer.com/blog/2017/8/21/the-primer-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor

Both pieces were illuminating and I had a wonderful time reading them.

Are you Conor groupies even so fucking stupid that you don't know how to check facts before you post? Is there absolutely nothing of value ever going on inside your heads? Like I said, the guy is 40, you dumb fuck.
You get this worked up over a guy's age? The age of your favorite fighter is low on my priorities. I'm not a fan of either fighter. I'm a fan of fighting. Go outside and run some laps or something so you can settle down you dumb bitch.

The only thing amazing about this video, which I had seen a while back, is Mayweather's cardio. You can tell why he never gets tired in his fights.

But these sparring partners were scared shitless of making him look bad.

Spence? Floyds been on record saying Spence was tough sparring.

I've heard from people that have seen Floyds sparring at MBC, that he actually gets beaten up pretty good. There's this aura that surrounds Floyd (rightfully so) like he's superhuman in the ring so it sounds surprising when you hear it. But he's human and gets hit like anyone else.

You get this worked up over a guy's age? The age of your favorite fighter is low on my priorities. I'm not a fan of either fighter. I'm a fan of fighting. Go outside and run some laps or something so you can settle down you dumb bitch.

No, I don't get worked up at all. I am just amazed at how incredibly stupid some of you guys are.

No, I don't get worked up at all. I am just amazed at how incredibly stupid some of you guys are.
Who cares how old your fighter is? I don't. I have better things to do than fact check a guy's age before posting on sherdog. Go be amazed somewhere else you twit.

Back