This is what Conor is dealing with Saturday.

yea, he was great and should have been even greater. He had the skills to be an all time great. still had a very good career though. And yea, he can eat now, but only what they give him in jail. He made a couple big mistakes that he is paying for
Shit didn't know that he got arrested, that sucks man. He really was a talented dude. Super durable too.

Shit didn't know that he got arrested, that sucks man. He really was a talented dude. Super durable too.
yea he got caught up in some stupid stuff. he was put in a position he couldn't say no to, and now he gets to spend some time in prison.

was a great boxer, but I definitely wished he had taken more advantage of his great height.

I was joking about the Zab stuff. It never happened. I thought it was clear I was making a joke. I am a part owner of the Mayweather Boxing Channel along with Jeff Mayweather. I do not work for the Mayweather Boxing Club in any capacity. I am just there all of the time as part of my work and have come to know all the people there because I am there more than any other media person.

My bad dude. I knew you had knowledge of what goes down there is all because I've seen several of your videos. I figured you were joking about Zab so we're on the same page. I was trying to let this other guy know that you've been around their gym and all.

LOL. True. But, we'll be on the same team this weekend. I can't support Mac in a sport he's saying he already runs when he's never even competed in it as a pro yet. Can't wait to see him get humbled when he realizes there's a lot more to boxing than what he knows. We can even laugh at the hardcore Just Bleed UFC fans and I'll make gifs of Mayweather hurting Mac and/or finishing him afterward. Same side homey! For this one anyway.

My bad dude. I knew you had knowledge of what goes down there is all because I've seen several of your videos. I figured you were joking about Zab so we're on the same page. I was trying to let this other guy know that you've been around their gym and all.

LOL. True. But, we'll be on the same team this weekend. I can't support Mac in a sport he's saying he already runs when he's never even competed in it as a pro yet. Can't wait to see him get humbled when he realizes there's a lot more to boxing than what he knows. We can even laugh at the hardcore Just Bleed UFC fans and I'll make gifs of Mayweather hurting Mac and/or finishing him afterward. Same side homey! For this one anyway.
Wasn't really a knock on you. There's quite a few decent posters here though.

Wasn't really a knock on you. There's quite a few decent posters here though.

I'd say there's more good than bad from the people who spend a decent amount of time here. I'm not going to make some list because that would be lame and I'd certainly miss someone - which is sort of the point I guess. It's the transients that come through and stink the joint up.

I get the impression that if Conor wins, many posters here will be so dumbfounded that their jaws will hit the floor. Then will come the excuses about Floyd not being at the same level as he used to be. I don't know who will win, but Conor winning doesn't seem impossible after Pacquiao lost to the school teacher. Age takes its toll

@RR thanks for the posts in this thread. Good shit

I was joking about the Zab stuff. It never happened. I thought it was clear I was making a joke. I am a part owner of the Mayweather Boxing Channel along with Jeff Mayweather. I do not work for the Mayweather Boxing Club in any capacity. I am just there all of the time as part of my work and have come to know all the people there because I am there more than any other media person.
have you got any stories about Tank?

I dunno about now but my coach was his chief sparring partner back in the day. For around the Gennaro Hernandez fight.
He said Floyd stayed sharp as a tack and would go for broke in sparring day in n day out.

I remember @Sinister saying the same. How he makes his sparring partners EARN their keep.
Maybe he's slowed down now / changed his training ?

No, he hasn't slowed-down or changed his training. The only thing he didn't do for this fight is go outside of his normal circle for sparring partners. I had 2 guys slated to go for "the next time he fights a Southpaw"...but then we were told he was just using the guys who are normally around him. For Pac he brought in people, including one guy from our Gym. And he definitely didn't half-ass anything, wrecked a couple guys.

I get the impression that if Conor wins, many posters here will be so dumbfounded that their jaws will hit the floor. Then will come the excuses about Floyd not being at the same level as he used to be. I don't know who will win, but Conor winning doesn't seem impossible after Pacquiao lost to the school teacher. Age takes its toll

So I guess said excuses would be legit, then.

Would still be funny after all the shit that's been talked about McGregor on this forum.

So many things that won't happen would be hilarious.

@RR thanks for the posts in this thread. Good shit

have you got any stories about Tank?
I don't know tank real well. he doesn't train in the gym that much. he just comes a couple weeks before his fights. he isn't the most personable guy in the world, so we have never had much interaction. The only real good sparring story I have is unfortunately not for the masses.

that's what really sucks. most of the best stuff you see in the gym you have to keep quiet. for the most part people keep those things to themselves. I was amazed the story of Zab chasing chop chop with a knife was kept quiet for a few years before finally coming out. that was a hard one to keep quiet about

did I miss something? how was my wife brought into this? lol. but that is how I got involved in boxing. my wife moved here from Panama where she was a news anchor. She knew Celestino from back in Panama, so we became friends and he was working with Jeff Mayweather. So from there I decided to start doing some stuff with Jeff and here we are.

I know this. Unfortunately people like to doubt individuals and go through their personal history. I got pm's about you hence the comment. They did it to me as well. My wife's Maxim pics are posted in a private chat. Just how people are.

I was only taking up for you. I think doing that is bullshit. Are you going to be at the fight? I'll be around. I will have @Da Speeit with me. First round of drinks on me. Check your pm's

I know this. Unfortunately people like to doubt individuals and go through their personal history. I got pm's about you hence the comment. They did it to me as well. My wife's Maxim pics are posted in a private chat. Just how people are.

I was only taking up for you. I think doing that is bullshit. Are you going to be at the fight? I'll be around. I will have @Da Speeit with me. First round of drinks on me. Check your pm's
Woah, people went personal on you guys? Fuck that. There's still people in here who think you're a 7ft black guy.

Woah, people went personal on you guys? Fuck that. There's still people in here who think you're a 7ft black guy.

Yeah. I don't care though. Not like I have anything to be ashamed about as you well know. I was like "you posted pics of my wife as a Hometown hottie in Maxim. Am I missing something here? Thanks. My wife is hot. Well aware. Let's see yours." Still yet to get one of their wife pics

Other stuff I get is just racist stuff about Danny, E and most recently Deshaun. Lol, I wish I was a 7 ft black guy. I'd be making like 10 mil a year

Yeah. I don't care though. Not like I have anything to be ashamed about as you well know. I was like "you posted pics of my wife as a Hometown hottie in Maxim. Am I missing something here? Thanks. My wife is hot. Well aware. Let's see yours." Still yet to get one of their wife pics

Other stuff I get is just racist stuff about Danny, E and most recently Deshaun. Lol, I wish I was a 7 ft black guy. I'd be making like 10 mil a year
People are dumb as fuck when they try and insult people, fucking lol it was meant as an insult.

Odds are narrowing here, I'm close apart from the bet with a moron to putting something on it, 2 more drops and I'm on it.

oh you are fine. I just thought it had been brought up before. I don't really try to act like I am anything more than I am. I consider Jeff my very close friend. I don't pretend to be Floyd's friend. I know him and have been to his house once. I am not on his Christmas card list. I get the opportunity to know a lot of cool people, but most I just know from the business.

of course I have the podcast now, so people know who I am a little more. but actually, I don't even have my name attached to most of my work.

I will be at the fight, sort of. like almost everyone, I will be in the media tent. actually, that is just fine with me though. will check the pm

People are dumb as fuck when they try and insult people, fucking lol it was meant as an insult.

Odds are narrowing here, I'm close apart from the bet with a moron to putting something on it, 2 more drops and I'm on it.

They probably didn't think that through lol. I think it was just a case of saying they had my info. I post my stuff pretty freely here. I don't give a shit about these idiots. Nobody is going to hurt my feelings over the internet

I know a lot of late money is going to come in on Floyd so take that under consideration. I'll call you in like 10. I'm making sure we are packed correctly for Michael. Kelly put his stuff together but I just want to make sure

Back