This is it!!!(For Hillary)

Rowdy Gowdy is at it again. Finally we can get that crook Hillary, and stop her from using the swamp to enrich Wall Street and all her cronies.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Two Republican lawmakers told the U.S. Department of Justice on Tuesday that they want to question three senior FBI officials about an investigation of then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton over her handling of classified information while she was secretary of state.

The lawmakers, who are leading a joint probe into the Clinton investigation, said in a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and his deputy, Rod Rosenstein, that they wanted to speak with FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, FBI Chief of Staff Jim Rybicki and FBI counsel Lisa Page beginning on Thursday.

Representative Bob Goodlatte, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, and Representative Trey Gowdy, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, are conducting a joint review of the FBI’s handling of the Clinton investigation.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ficials-in-clinton-probe-letter-idUSKBN1EE0A6

No one cares. She is done with politics and the public has moved on. Democrats won't nominate her after the party shenanigans undermined the candidate selection process. Chasing her now is just to please Trump supporters who haven't found a new pinata.

No one cares. She is done with politics and the public has moved on.

Fox News seems to care... A LOT considering she is all all they talk about. Not to mention the but but but Hillary crowd

I think there are those who want to do a little "Ali shuffle;" a "Franken tit for tat." "Sorry Hillary, take one for the team. Because then the Republicans will have to."

"wrong"
You're right the Republicans won't because their moral compass is broken.

You're right the Republicans won't because their moral compass is broken.

giphy.gif

I always confabulate Trey Gowdy and Stephen Crowder. I know they're different guys, but it's really hard to keep track of.

Which is the one who is in congress and which is the one who posts on Sherdog, again?

Last edited:
<Dany07>

Never said there was anything wrong with being gay, which we now know you are.

<Dany07>

Respond if still angry!
It's a good thing you didn't quote me first, huh? Oh wait. ;)

Fox News seems to care... A LOT considering she is all all they talk about. Not to mention the but but but Hillary crowd
I have personal friends that won't stop bitching about her but then I look at what they do for work and get it.

They're all private contractors that are at embassies and shit as diplomat security so for them I can KINDA get it.

I have personal friends that won't stop bitching about her but then I look at what they do for work and get it.

They're all private contractors that are at embassies and shit as diplomat security so for them I can KINDA get it.

lol Ya I can kinda get that too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back