This is it!!!(For Hillary)

lol Ya I can kinda get that too.
I ask them about it and all of them are like "someone in that Dept either her or an underling should be thrown under a bus someplace but she won't... thankfully she's old so hopefully she goes senile and we can be done with that family"

<36>

Tbf I would also be a little upset if I couldn't back up a statement with quotes

Respond if rustled.
john-fox-1st-season-as-bears-head-coach-5-7-record-2118355.png

Simple carrot cake
Ingredients
Serves: 12

• 250g self-raising flour
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 400g caster sugar
  • 350ml vegetable oil
  • 4 eggs
  • 350g grated carrots
  • 120g chopped walnuts
  • Cream cheese icing
  • 225g cream cheese
  • 110g margarine, softened
  • 450g icing sugar
  • 120g chopped walnuts
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Method
    Prep:30min › Cook:30min › Ready in:1hr
    1. Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease two 23cm round cake tins.
    2. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, cinnamon and sugar. Add the oil and eggs, mix until blended, then stir in the carrots and nuts. Divide the cake mixture evenly between the two prepared tins.
    3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven. A skewer inserted into the cake should come out clean. Cool cakes on wire racks before removing from tins.
    4. To make the icing: In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese, add the sugar and cream well. Stir in the nuts and vanilla. Use to fill and ice the cooled cake layers.
    Tips
    You can easily halve the amount of sugar to 200g for a less sweet cake.

I still want to see the pantsuit perp-walk. Will be the most glorious day & I will shower in liberal tears. Go Gowdy! (unfortunate hair and all).

This! If she doesn't drink herself to death before.

Let's hope she gets help.
Getting through the coragous moral inventory segment might be a bit challenging.
Could turn into a new book and platform all as one package.
Joke would be on us if it worked.

This! If she doesn't drink herself to death before.
my dad said something about this a while ago. didn't think of it at the time, but someone fainting randomly and not going to the dr but laying down at a friend's house? it's not impossible

Doesn't explain the vagina mound on its neck.
Some tourists preferred to use hands to choke the robot before realizing it was just a robot and not the real thing.

Back