This is how pathetic platinum haters are

Lol, you're right. That's exactly what I meant.

Cuts are almost universally TKO losses, or doctor stoppages.

His rematch against Big Nog was stopped because doctor couldn't stop his bleeding. That was declared NC. Same thing happened against TK. But in different environment.

It wasn't a fluke, it was the result of a fight lol

sure GSP was better but nothing can take away that loss, he tapped to strikes ffs
If It wasn't a fluke , how come Matt wasn't able to do it again then?

Better be try hard than not try hard nuff

We just had a plumber/welfare recipient from Ireland act like a big shot while ripping off the look of a hipster model from Canada n now is the biggest star in the sport
Not even sure what this guy is talking about. What in the hell does Conor McGregor have to do with this guy having a tattoo on his face?

Not even sure what this guy is talking about. What in the hell does Conor McGregor have to do with this guy having a tattoo on his face?

Point is you need to stand out in fight business to have success. Just being a good fighter is not nuff

It was pretty obvious

Matt was the one who had the Opportunity to show the world his k.o wasn't a fluke but guess what?
what kind of logic is that? he didn't need to make GSP tap to strikes again to authenticate his first win you clown, he already took that title like taking candy from a baby. Nothing can erase that, and GSP attributed his future successes to that loss claiming it was the best thing that ever happened to him.

what kind of logic is that? he didn't need to make GSP tap to strikes again to authenticate his first win you clown, he already took that title like taking candy from a baby. Nothing can erase that, and GSP attributed his future successes to that loss claiming it was the best thing that ever happened to him.
yeah a fluke was the best thing that happened to him because after that who had a much better successful career? It's a fluke bro

Exciting fighter and top 10 material but I don't see him improving enough to properly earn a title shot. Always fun to watch but I'll always root against him as he seems to be scum.

Well
I'm actually being held as an hostage from a powerful drug cartel but I heard about this thread and chose to risk my life by knocking out all my takers just to access internet and tell haters to suck an ice cream and leave plat naysh alone
We are the people we choose the right messiah and at the end of his wonderful career Platinum Mike Perry will be remembered as the best there was the best there is and the best that will ever been
Just pray that I never make it safe because when I can come back to sherdog full time I'll make all the doubters cry

Exciting fighter and top 10 material but I don't see him improving enough to properly earn a title shot. Always fun to watch but I'll always root against him as he seems to be scum.
Scum!? Surely not!

Back