This is how pathetic platinum haters are

Platinum will be a champ. THIS YEAR.

He's a throwback to the robotic striking of the early 2000s.

Um. Youre kidding right. His Muay Thai is technical af

Where Muay Thai was the dominant art, as opposed to boxing. Muay Thai in general is really rigid and straight forward, but even at that I don't see him as being technical to the degree of say an Aldo or Joanna. He's basic using a basic form of striking. Jouban isn't even all that technical and picked him apart.

It is amazing to be alive during the GOAT reign of Mike Perry!!!!

I bet this how it a felt to be around when Fedor was say 12 and 0

My point exactly. We are in the presence of greatness and all I see is "he lost to a male model lmao". Pathetic.

dnd.gif

Yes, his fights are above average exciting.

Someone on this forum said: He's like a trainwreck, so ugly you can't look away.
I agree.

Whenever I see a semi retarded, metrosexual manchild with an "I'm the best ever" attitude, it's hypnotic.

most goats only lost against champions or top coontenders, and after dominating for a while, or at least were already champions : Fedor, GSP, you could even argue Anderson in UFC (he had losses before but not in UFC).

none of them lost against a top 10ish oponent before reaching the top.

is losing against jouban comparable to losing to weidman, hughes or werdum ?

serra-ko-s-gsp-o.gif

Hell, even robbie lawler got his ass whooped in ufc by pete spratt whos best skill was being a black athlete

UFC42Event064.jpg

Last edited:
Haters who cling onto the JoubRAN fight like it is validation that Platinum Mike Perry can never learn from it should know that Platinum Mike Perry's fight against JoubRAN was not really a loss for Perry in the long run but more of a loss for JoubRAN for one example having to pull out his next fight due to fracturing his foot because of the running and now destroyed in his next 2 fights by Gunnar & Price.

When Platinum Mike Perry actually landed he had JoubRAN stumbling around like an infantile goof ass. The problem began when JoubRAN stopped actually fighting and started running away to land one flash in the pan punch and some baby leg kicks.

While JoubRAN got tooled when he got to fight a ranked opponent in his next fight and also just got destroyed by Price.

Platinum Mike Perry is winning over JoubRAN in the long run.

Platinum Mike Perry actually stepped up and destroyed a Top 15 opponent in Jake Ellenberger in his next fight who was 1-1 prior to the Platinum Mike Perry fight and was the first to stop The Immortal Matt Brown with strikes.

But seriously, his last performance over a highly ranked veteran in Ellenberger should honestly got him a title eliminator fight against Lawler/Cerrone at the time.

Hell if Masvidal got a title eliminator fight against Cerrone after beating Ellenberger then Platinum should get a title eliminator fight as well.

Stepping up on 3 days notice to destroy an MMA fighter named Alex Reyes who was on a 13 fight finishing streak who had nothing to lose and everything to gain whereas he was suppose to destroy the former title challenger Thiago Alves.

The incredible performance against the dangerous Reyes alone should have got him a step up in competition in this case calling out the former champ Robbie Lawler shows Platinum Mike Perry wants to fight a higher level of competition and someone who would actually fight him.

Losing the marathon against JoubRAN has made Platinum Mike Perry a better fighter as evident with his last 2 destructive performances.
You wrote a whole lot, and made a lot of excuses for his loss, but you left out the fact that the guys he's beat are all scrubs.

Mike Perry is shit.
He fights bums.
When he fights anyone in the top 5 he will get pounded.
I can't wait for this fool to be exposed.
He is a bad person and doesn't deserve a loyal fan base at all.
He is a racist & a cocky shit.

What exactly constitutes a hater in this scenario? I haven't seen anyone on here say they don't enjoy watching him fight. So are you claiming people are haters if they don't believe he is the next champ?

Back