This is how pathetic platinum haters are

Fedor was never 12 and 0. In fact none of the GOATs were. I did a whole thread on this earlier this year.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mike-perry-lets-put-some-perspective-on-him.3497083/

Fedor's loss to TK was because of a cut stoppage. That fight took place in a tournament. So in any other scenario they would have scored it an NC, But because it was in a tournament & someone had to progress, So Rings gave him his first L. Which was clearly bullshit.

Face tattoo? 8 year olds, dude. What's the difference?

Perry is a try-hard, but I'm not going to waste my time hating on another grown man. I wish him the best.

Better be try hard than not try hard nuff

We just had a plumber/welfare recipient from Ireland act like a big shot while ripping off the look of a hipster model from Canada n now is the biggest star in the sport

Fedor's loss to TK was because of a cut stoppage. That fight took place in a tournament. So in any other scenario they would have scored it an NC, But because it was in a tournament & someone had to progress, So Rings gave him his first L. Which was clearly bullshit.
<Fedor23>

What's funny is that yeah he's an exciting fighter and a great character, but the whole platnum thing started as a joke....and it actually got everyone talking about the guy to the point that he's probably gonna get propelled by the ufc and maybe even some favourable match ups.

Platnum Nation have done him well. My hat's off to you

<Gordonhat>

I'd love to start some kind of outreach program to help you guys get some pussy. Because this is just..... yeah.

I'd love to start some kind of outreach program to help you guys get some pussy. Because this is just..... yeah.
“I’m gonna get my money cause I’m gonna shut up and fight, and then when they give me enough money, I’m gonna take that money and I’m gonna multiply it. I’m gonna do things with it. I’m gonna try to change the world. Maybe I’ll build a school for pussies and weaklings and teach them how to man up and grow a pair and go out and get what’s yours.” - Mike Perry

we are covered, but thanks for the offer

I don't hate Perry I just find his fans who have turned him into a meme to be annoying.

Damn, this thread is just on another level
8MLgO.gif

giphy.gif
{<jordan}

by pete spratt whos best skill was being a black athlete

{<jordan}
Mike Perry is shit.
He fights bums.
When he fights anyone in the top 5 he will get pounded.
I can't wait for this fool to be exposed.
He is a bad person and doesn't deserve a loyal fan base at all.
He is a racist & a cocky shit.
giphy (73).gif
https://www.aclu.org

“I’m gonna get my money cause I’m gonna shut up and fight, and then when they give me enough money, I’m gonna take that money and I’m gonna multiply it. I’m gonna do things with it. I’m gonna try to change the world. Maybe I’ll build a school for pussies and weaklings and teach them how to man up and grow a pair and go out and get what’s yours.” - Mike Perry

we are covered, but thanks for the offer

....did you really just call you guys wesklings and pussies?!

{<jordan}

"We are covered" LOL

....did you really just call you guys wesklings and pussies?!

{<jordan}

"We are covered" LOL
Some definitely were but then they attended Mike's boot camp, now they are 6"4 and ripped, with 0% bodyfat :cool:

lbeBTbS.jpg

You're damn right that Perry has that robotic power
View attachment 277711

Lol, you're right. That's exactly what I meant.

Cuts are almost universally TKO losses, or doctor stoppages.

Back