This is bad: Darren Till admits to having chocolate cake and coke

• Thread starter Deleted member 196663
  • Start date
I’ve said this before. It’s not that darren is so big it’s just that he lacks discipline.wonderboy could probably weigh what he weighs if he didn’t take care of himself

Till needs to get on that Sherbro diet.

somewhere out there Rudiger is breathing a long awaited sigh of relief

lol came here to post this!

cake.gif

Cake is a force to be reckoned with!

when he says "I was at a birthday party, me girlfriend's father". when he says gf, does he mean the mom of his daughter or someone else already?

Dude is a degenerate. It's someone else.

He, Dern and all of these sobs are thumbing their noses at the weight limit and completely getting away with it.

Till was depressed about Liverpool getting smashed in the Champions League final so he had to stuff himself full of cake. Is normal.

It is incredible the lack of discipline some of the fighters have when it comes to their diet

He's always having some family emergency. I'm sure these kinds of issues will be a recurring theme with Till.

2 weeks ago.

still not good, but ts makes it sound like till was eating cake the night before the weigh-ins

2 weeks before he still should have been looking after his weight

Didn't Dubronx have mcdonalds the week of his fight?

What the hell is with these up and comers and weight cuts recently.

You must have horrible discipline if you can't resist cake and coke, it better be some bomb ass cake and not those nasty ass grocery store bought cake.

You’ve never had Entemann’s cakes?

Back