This is bad: Darren Till admits to having chocolate cake and coke

• Thread starter Deleted member 196663
  • Start date
It might have been the Tillamisu

I'm surprised this hasn't taken off.

Someone mentioned this earlier today, and I was like

uX8nKs6.gif

I’d rather he fail for cake then PED’s tbh.

Maybe, just maybe, natural LHWs shouldn’t be fighting at 170... How does that old saying go? Pick on somebody your own size?

What all did he say? Two pieces of cake, two glasses of coke, lamb, ribs, chicken? On fight week??? Goddamn.

I'm surprised this hasn't taken off.

Someone mentioned this earlier today, and I was like

uX8nKs6.gif
The joke has been overdone. There just isn't any new material to get from it. I'm genuinely shocked it's lasted this long.

Who the hell is his nutritionist? Johny Hendricks?

He can act like he's playing the heel but he's a 15 minute flash in the pan Brit-of-the-moment with special considerations given him just like Bisping...fook 'im and all of his

Coke should help him make weight...

I was liking him despite having a huge size advantage, but after missing weight after bragging and teasing the role makers and now eating shit after claiming he's professional, I don't know anymore

Nothing wrong with eating two slices of cake that far out. It's the rest of his diet and calories that matter over the two weeks.

What all did he say? Two pieces of cake, two glasses of coke, lamb, ribs, chicken? On fight week??? Goddamn.

the video literally starts out with till saying "just 2 weeks ago i was at a birthday party..."

the video literally starts out with till saying "just 2 weeks ago i was at a birthday party..."

Even two weeks out... goddamn.

When you’re a huge weight cutter like Till you pretty much have to be in starvation mode at that point.

This is what happens when you don't reject degeneracy.

Back