• Start date
He likes Cake?

"But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns
And thinking of someone for whom he still burns

He's going the distance
He's going for speed"

(Guitar riff)
looks like this fight might go the distance

when he says "I was at a birthday party, me girlfriend's father". when he says gf, does he mean the mom of his daughter or someone else already?
He's not with the mother of his child, the mother and child live in Brazil.

KkwTTNr.gif

Till needs be like DC, and let out his inner Fatty. They already cheat at the scales

I know I should be more pissed at him for missing weight and not being more professional but I'm not. I'm getting more laughs out of WB taking 30% win/lose and having him enter at specific weight or else!

Just for reference Kelvin Gastelum missed weight at UFC 183 TWood took NO money and agreed to fight @catchweight 180lbs

Old schooler's remember when Ultimate fighting had no weight classes just disciplines and a WW like Royce Gracie (Yes that's WW) can rule roided out mutants just using discipline. Now we have Muay Thai vs Karate and we jawing about this? Can we fight now...

Last edited:
Just the Coke next time Till.

The financial penalty for missing weight needs to scale exponentially, to the extend that if you're 5 pounds over you're effectively fighting for free
There should be no point where a fighter says "welp I know I'm not making it so fuck cutting anymore"

I know I should more pissed at him for missing weight and not being more professional but I'm not. I'm getting more laughs out of WB taking 30% win/lose and having him enter at specific weight or else!

Just for reference Kelvin Gastelum missed weight at UFC 183 TWood took NO money and agreed to fight @catchweight 180lbs

Old schooler's remember when Ultimate fighting had no weight classes just disciplines and a WW like Royce Gracie (Yes that's WW) can rule roided out mutants just using discipline. Now we have Muay Thai vs Karate and we jawing about this? Can we fight now...
I wish there was a one night open weight tournament with the old rules, I wonder how many of today’s “fighters “ would enter such a tournament

I wish there was a one night open weight tournament with the old rules, I wonder how many of today’s “fighters “ would enter such a tournament

Not many we've hit the era of diva fighters I much preferred the mma BC, Before Conor...

You must have horrible discipline if you can't resist cake and coke, it better be some bomb ass cake and not those nasty ass grocery store bought cake.

Yea, and the coke better be good Peruvian shit not that Florida shit that's been stepped on a dozen times.

So this is the guy that called out a HW boxer, brags he walks a LHW and misses weight..
Not bad...
<mma4>

why does he put pronounce words with an 'h' where there shouldn't be an 'h'?

He speaks English the way a Ukrainian speaks Russian.

Not many we've hit the era of diva fighters I much preferred the mma BC, Before Conor...
Agreed. I’d take the Just Bleed, TapOut and Affliction Era all day over this prissy bs Disney version we get on ESPN now

Agreed. I’d take the Just Bleed, TapOut and Affliction Era all day over this prissy bs Disney version we get on ESPN now

You know you doing & saying good things when you pull the sig my man gif...

1XC2w0Y.gif
Just Bleed Motherf*kers....

Back