This is awkward man, how come guys like this are nervous to kiss girls?

JOSH IS A FUCKING SAVAGE. I fuck with him heavy! Who needs hoes when you got SQUAD GANG GANG

Check this shallow and high maintenece chick she lists all these requirements of the perfect man, imagine if a man did this he would be considered shallow and sexist and looked at in a negative light lol they would call him shallow hal.

Stop acting like this is some us vs them issue otherwise you're equally pathetic.

I think the older you get the harder it becomes. I know a guy in his 30's who's a virgin, and he's not a bad looking guy. He's on plenty of dating sites, but he only looks for what he considers perfect women. He's sent me some pics of girls that have messaged him and some of them are decent looking but he'll find plenty of reasons to ignore them, wrong hair colour, looks a bit mad etc. I keep telling him he should stop giving a fuck, even if they're toothless, he just needs to get it over with.

I don't think he does it because he legitimately wants it to be with his perfect girl, I think he does it because he knows there's no chance it's going to happen.
I have a buddy just like this. Hasn't been laid in a decade but sits and picks holes in every tinder like he gets. Unreal.

Most guys these days are just a bunch of fucking scared little twats. Pull that bitch in close and jam your tongue down her throat, then throw her on the bed like a sack of cat food, and pull that pussy inside out like a sock with a massive fucking hard on. Stop being a bunch of scared little motherfucking non gender specific bitches, and fucking represent your sex. The end.
Truly inspirational. Makes me want to get off my ass, pump some iron and cruise around creeping on some grade A sloots
:meow:

tumblr_mx10ryGCr21s9aq89o1_400.gif
Awesome, pretty much an exact representation.

That first guy looks like Josh Koscheks little brother

Guy clearly hasn't spent enough time on Sherdog. Hasn't learned the moves.

Stop acting like this is some us vs them issue otherwise you're equally pathetic.

I dont think its us versus them, just laughing at the double standards, why is it wrong to point that out? women demand much from men and get away with it like the woman above, but whenever i check the news there is always an article about how men are shallow and how a woman says f u to the men by being obese and hairy. I dont understand this why do they make it a war, why do they do this why are they so bitter toward men and make up this imaginary war on women? If a woman can say she wants a handsome man why is it now wrong for men to say they want a fit pretty bird? Baffles me, its sad and pathetic how they play this war, how did this happen?

I dont think its us versus them, just laughing at the double standards, why is it wrong to point that out? women demand much from men and get away with it like the woman above, but whenever i check the news there is always an article about how men are shallow and how a woman says f u to the men by being obese and hairy. I dont understand this why do they make it a war, why do they do this why are they so bitter toward men and make up this imaginary war on women? If a woman can say she wants a handsome man why is it now wrong for men to say they want a fit pretty bird? Baffles me, its sad and pathetic how they play this war, how did this happen?
You seem to see "Men" and "Women" as these big organisations of people who get together and plan all of this. There are shitty men and shitty women, you can't blame anything on an entire sex.

If you listened to the media, and the bs women spew on their soap boxes to gain social advantage, you would be retarded and think you always had to wait for a women to make every first move.. White women generally only make the first move with certain kinds of guys. Btw, i get this from having honest convos with girls (one in particular) ive banged. They know the game, you should too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back