This is awkward man, how come guys like this are nervous to kiss girls?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cringeworthy I hope they paid him well

And he finally kisses and its awkward lol

Another nerd with an awkward kiss, she even laughs

Check this shallow and high maintenece chick she lists all these requirements of the perfect man, imagine if a man did this he would be considered shallow and sexist and looked at in a negative light lol they would call him shallow hal.

Lots of people are terrified of rejection and it doesn't help when they're also afraid they're going to do it "wrong"

Getting past your fear of rejection is all it takes as long as you aren't obese or deformed. I'm ugly af but I do fine just by being willing to hear "no"s

Cards on the table I've eaten more pussy and ass than I've made out with a girl to include the ex/mother of my child. True Story.

I bet that guy has a massive forearm.

Check this shallow and high maintenece chick she lists all these requirements of the perfect man, imagine if a man did this he would be considered shallow and sexist and looked at in a negative light lol they would call him shallow hal.

Girls don't know what they want

Cards on the table I've eaten more pussy and ass than I've made out with a girl to include the ex/mother of my child. True Story.

LOL man your breath must smell like tuna and ass cheese

jus playing

Most guys these days are just a bunch of fucking scared little twats. Pull that bitch in close and jam your tongue down her throat, then throw her on the bed like a sack of cat food, and pull that pussy inside out like a sock with a massive fucking hard on. Stop being a bunch of scared little motherfucking non gender specific bitches, and fucking represent your sex. The end.

I've been told I'm a pretty good kisser

PigeonKiss.png

Most guys these days are just a bunch of fucking scared little twats. Pull that bitch in close and jam your tongue down her throat, then throw her on the bed like a sack of cat food, and pull that pussy inside out like a sock with a massive fucking hard on. Stop being a bunch of scared little motherfucking non gender specific bitches, and fucking represent your sex. The end.

Damn-hot-fanning-.gif

Come over and take whats yours...

barf

They weren't that bad, imo. I do think women's expectations need to be tone down quite a bit when you get past a certain age.

Look at your name, description, and av, then slap yourself. Was your pinky finger extended on your wine sipping hand when you gagged yourself to barf, you sissy ass bitch

He is just very shy and nervous. There are lots of people like that out there.

Not everyone has confidence and social skills

/thread

just look at that morherfucker's face

that's the face of a fap master

Back