This is awkward man, how come guys like this are nervous to kiss girls?

I'm guessing one or more girls have laughed in the faces of the subjects above. They basically have intimacy PTSD. Or unrealistic standards. Maybe both.

Damn-hot-fanning-.gif

Come over and take whats yours...

who dat girl?

Check this shallow and high maintenece chick she lists all these requirements of the perfect man, imagine if a man did this he would be considered shallow and sexist and looked at in a negative light lol they would call him shallow hal.

The guys in the first post were quite ugly but this guy wasn't even that bad looking. That bitch was shallow as fuck but she is 31 already, reality would hit hard in a few more years.

Lots of people are terrified of rejection and it doesn't help when they're also afraid they're going to do it "wrong"

Getting past your fear of rejection is all it takes as long as you aren't obese or deformed. I'm ugly af but I do fine just by being willing to hear "no"s

And

'Please stop!'

'No means no!'

'You're hurting me!'

Right? ; )

I think the older you get the harder it becomes. I know a guy in his 30's who's a virgin, and he's not a bad looking guy. He's on plenty of dating sites, but he only looks for what he considers perfect women. He's sent me some pics of girls that have messaged him and some of them are decent looking but he'll find plenty of reasons to ignore them, wrong hair colour, looks a bit mad etc. I keep telling him he should stop giving a fuck, even if they're toothless, he just needs to get it over with.

I don't think he does it because he legitimately wants it to be with his perfect girl, I think he does it because he knows there's no chance it's going to happen.

just look at that morherfucker's face

that's the face of a fap master

He has the face of a man child who practices kissing on his pillow at night

The guys in the first post were quite ugly but this guy wasn't even that bad looking. That bitch was shallow as fuck but she is 31 already, reality would hit hard in a few more years.

She wound up rejecting other handsome guys too, in her full episode. She couldnt get over her ex.

Those videos brought me wholesome and hearty laughs. Thank you, TS.

I can't even hate took me forever to get my first kiss. I still remember pulling away from the girl when she went in for the kiss. All I could think is "WTF is wrong with me!". So glad to be passed those days. Never forget the second girl I kissed who unleashed all the saliva she had gathered up for the day just to release it into my mouth.

If your a nerd with certain social anxieties when in your early teens then you never have a GF to learn to make out with when she's just as inexperienced as you are. Then you're in your later teens and never kissed anybody while everybody else is seemingly having sex - so you're now really self conscious because you're going to be a novice kisser on experienced girls who are now even having sex. Then you get to college and you're really screwed because you've never kissed a girl because you're so petrified you're going to be terrible at it and now all the girls are sexually experienced. And it only gets worse as months and years keep passing and you keep not kissing let alone banging and now you're 25-30+ and you've never even kissed a girl.

At this stage he should absolutely pay for it. Or get a ESL teaching job in Asia somewhere. Or head to those cultures where they don't kiss - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...als-half-world-DOESN-T-smooch-disgusting.html

Paid HIM well? I hope they paid the girls who kissed him well. Poor girls..

Also, why is you surprised? It takes practice. Remember your first kiss? I remember mine was awkward AF too.

Most guys these days are just a bunch of fucking scared little twats. Pull that bitch in close and jam your tongue down her throat, then throw her on the bed like a sack of cat food, and pull that pussy inside out like a sock with a massive fucking hard on. Stop being a bunch of scared little motherfucking non gender specific bitches, and fucking represent your sex. The end.
tumblr_mx10ryGCr21s9aq89o1_400.gif

I can't even hate took me forever to get my first kiss. I still remember pulling away from the girl when she went in for the kiss. All I could think is "WTF is wrong with me!". So glad to be passed those days. Never forget the second girl I kissed who unleashed all the saliva she had gathered up for the day just to release it into my mouth.

man some girls dont even know how to kiss either, and use teeth

Back