This is absurd, how long are they going to let a healthy champion sit on the belt?

I'm almost getting more tired of the people bitching about it than the fact the rematch is happening, and how abundantly obvious the reason it is in fact happening. Not that long ago everyone was hating on Aldo. It's almost like everyone is actually just jealous of success, so the person in question is really irrelevant.

It's just people getting pissed because they have psychological parental abandonment issues and are going nowhere in life and have no will-power to do so, so they come onto a forum to talk about how they would run a multi-billion dollar company and what bad decisions the UFC is making when these same people can't recognize one of the main reasons why stuff like this is happening is because people won't shut the fuck up about it and it's giving the UFC free publicity.

Also at a time when they're thinking about selling the company. Hmmm... I wonder if there is a connection? Nah, hundreds of coincidences nowadays are known as "conspiracy theories" on par with the moon being made out of cheese.

you sure sound like a winner yourself with no issues whatsoever

Yeah Conor KO'd Aldo dead with his "talk hype"

Your gonna have to explain yourself on this one surgeyou, ^^^^^^ I don't got a clue what you leading @?

Both Aldo and Edgar where offered the tittle fight at 196. For one reason or another, both turned it down. You are acting like Connor is holding up the division. Both of the top contenders are booked to fight each other. There really isn't any pressing need to book a FW tittle fight at the moment. Cry like a bitch once we have a clear contender after the Aldo/Edgar fight and Connor is MIA.

Last edited:
Your gonna have to explain yourself on this one surgeyou, ^^^^^^ I don't got a clue what you leading @?

You said his trash talk was much better than his fighting ability...

I LOVE IT! Aldo and Edgar get offered to fight McG at 196 and both 'need more time'.

I said it once and will say it again: the only thing more deluding, more logically bending and butt hurt inducing than Trump hate is McGregor hate. And I'm no fan of either, Bernie is my choice, but the irrational hate, the delusion, the absurdity is something that is just fascinating and only capable of happening in this, our modern age.

And guaranteed, if UFC offers McGregor the Frankie fight at 200, he takes it. Nate is the only one holding it up and McGregor is so itchy to get in there that he is willing to get take an ass whupping from GOATweather in a sport that he has never competed in. Nate agreed to X amount of money and now changed his mind because he is jealous that Conor is a bigger and much richer star....so petty and cringeworthy, esp considering he was making 30k and went to 3 million owing to McGregor helping him out, could have easily fought Faber @ 96.

you sure sound like a winner yourself with no issues whatsoever

*Yawn* I guess I can see why you're getting upset about my comment due to your username and all, but try not to take it personally, I wasn't directing it at you specifically.

It's interesting that you're trying to make this about me and not about any of the points I made.

I think I was pretty clear about why I said what I said. Unless you actually have something to contribute to the conversation at hand, I would suggest moving on.

Last edited:
"At the end of 2015 means the end of the featherweight division. They are all dead in the water. It's done."
-Conor

You all probably laughed when he said that, now you're all crying, lol.

giphy.gif

You said his trash talk was much better than his fighting ability...
Now I catch you, yes I stick by what I said until Conor can show getting strangled on the ground isn't his fighting nemesis and that he can wrestle or grapple his way out of tough spots or can beat Aldo in a fight, not in a 13 second "You Caught me" quickie then his talking will be forever greater than his fighting.....

*Yawn* I guess I can see why you're getting upset about my comment due to your username and all, but try not to take it personally, I wasn't directing it at you specifically.

It's interesting that you're trying to make this about me and not about any of the points I made.

I think I was pretty clear about why I said what I said. Unless you actually having something to contribute to the conversation at hand, I would suggest moving on.
I'm not upset, just found it funny that you're massively speculating about everyone's personal lives while being surprisingly salty that people shit on the ufc for doing stuff they don't like. It's almost as if you're a similar type of loser to the one you're bashing.

Both Aldo and Edgar where offered the tittle fight at 200. For one reason or another, both turned it down.
May God be with you as you now suffer Sherdog wrath for casual fan ignorance...

tumblr_mkhtepwPQL1qgs4sno3_500.gif

Last edited:
People crying about a piece of metal. MMA is about fighting. Conor fights all the time, and his fights are awesome, win or lose. The Diaz fight was awesome. The rematch will be awesome. Meanwhile Frankie vs. Aldo II is happening, and will be great.

Everything will work itself out. Everyone will watch. And yet, some will cry all the way through it. Not a great way to go through life, imho.
This should be the closing argument on this subject.
2631375-0108097500-yes.g.gif

He should be stripped. This has become an absolute joke. Between this and his diva attitude, and the fact he LOST his last fight decisively, there's no justification for him to be holding on to that belt. The fanbase is starting to turn on him. Talk is cheap and gets old.

Now I catch you, yes I stick by what I said until Conor can show getting strangled on the ground isn't his fighting nemesis and that he can wrestle or grapple his way out of tough spots or can beat Aldo in a fight, not in a 13 second "You Caught me" quickie then his talking will be forever greater than his fighting.....

Lol excuses for the Aldo fight? It's Conor's fault that Aldo got himself KO'd in 13 seconds? What a joke.

It was a fight. Aldo is the one who couldn't go past the 13 second mark of it.

Jose Aldo is 0-1 in his LW career. So don't know how fighting up a division and coming up short makes Conor look worse than him.

I'm not upset, just found it funny that you're massively speculating about everyone's personal lives while being surprisingly salty that people shit on the ufc for doing stuff they don't like. It's almost as if you're a similar type of loser to the one you're bashing.

I think it's pretty obvious by the way you responded that you are indeed quite upset. I don't remember naming anyone specifically, merely pointing out the obvious and the practical reasons why such decisions are being made when the OP made it out to be utter insanity, and also corrected his initial spelling mistake, which he corrected and edited, great. I know the ego doesn't like blanket statements, but if something doesn't apply to you and they're not addressing you, let it go. Your life will be a lot more enjoyable.

You would only really be bothered by my statement if it somehow applied to you. If you used reading comprehension you would see that I wasn't shitting on the OP simply for voicing his distaste for the UFCS Actions, with that alone I have no issue. I was more criticizing the fact that he chose to make another thread out of countless ones he could have merely posted on and as I said above pointing out that if he would have thought about it, his arguments were weak and how he was postulating his position as if the UFC has absolutely no reason to be doing what they're doing is incomprehensible, he could have easily elaborated through civil conversation and that would have been fine, I only took a dig at him specifically after he responded to me, the same as yourself.

Your response has no substance, you basically did the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I"

Hopefully, you walk away from this conversation with a bit more holistic thinking, but that's up to you, not me.

I LOVE IT! Aldo and Edgar get offered to fight McG at 196 and both 'need more time'.

I said it once and will say it again: the only thing more deluding, more logically bending and butt hurt inducing than Trump hate is McGregor hate. And I'm no fan of either, Bernie is my choice, but the irrational hate, the delusion, the absurdity is something that is just fascinating and only capable of happening in this, our modern age.

And guaranteed, if UFC offers McGregor the Frankie fight at 200, he takes it. Nate is the only one holding it up and McGregor is so itchy to get in there that he is willing to get take an ass whupping from GOATweather in a sport that he has never competed in. Nate agreed to X amount of money and now changed his mind because he is jealous that Conor is a bigger and much richer star....so petty and cringeworthy, esp considering he was making 30k and went to 3 million owing to McGregor helping him out, could have easily fought Faber @ 96.

1. Edgar was fresh off of surgery for a TORN groin. What was the point of offering him the fight when the UFC knew that he was physically unable to accept? Why do you even bring his name up?

2. Conor was still not willing to put the title on the line at 196 against either Aldo or Edgar. The fight was offered at LW, not FW.

3. Aldo's rep took a big hit when he didn't accept the fight. He was on record saying "anytime, anywhere, belt or no belt". I have absolutely no idea why he would say that if he did not intend to back it up.

Expected. i don't even think they'll make him defend it. you can bet he will fight in other divisions and if he makes 145 one day in the future they'll give him a title shot right away again

I think it's pretty obvious by the way you responded that you are indeed quite upset. I don't remember naming anyone specifically, merely pointing out the obvious and the practical reasons why such decisions are being made when the OP made it out to be utter insanity, and also corrected his initial spelling mistake, which he corrected and edited, great. I know the ego doesn't like blanket statements, but if something doesn't apply to you and they're not addressing you, let it go. Your life will be a lot more enjoyable.

You would only really be bothered by my statement if it somehow applied to you. If you used reading comprehension you would see that I wasn't shitting on the OP simply for voicing his distaste for the UFCS Actions, with that alone I have no issue. I was more criticizing the fact that he chose to make another thread out of countless ones he could have merely posted on and as I said above pointing out that if he would have thought about it, his arguments were weak and how he was postulating his position as if the UFC has absolutely no reason to be doing what they're doing is incomprehensible, he could have easily elaborated through civil conversation and that would have been fine, I only took a dig at him specifically after he responded to me, the same as yourself.

Your response has no substance, you basically did the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I"

Hopefully, you walk away from this conversation with a bit more holistic thinking, but that's up to you, not me.
let me isolate the part of what you said that made me feel you deserve some crap in your direction:

"It's just people getting pissed because they have psychological parental abandonment issues and are going nowhere in life and have no will-power to do so, so they come onto a forum to talk about how they would run a multi-billion dollar company and what bad decisions the UFC is making"

you're shitting on everyone that's pissed and wildly speculating about their personal lives. Surely you see the problem here.

He should be stripped. This has become an absolute joke.

Well they definitely will not strip him he will lose it the good old fashion way "ass whooping" after that up to LW then just feed him a murderer's row of fighters, no more red carpet fighters...

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

He should be stripped of the belt. Edgar vs Aldo should be for the real title. If Conors next fight is to defend his 145 belt then he should not be stripped, but the fact is we all know thats not gonna be happening, he is doing circus fights with Nate and Floyd.

should defend his belt, instead of that pointless rematch that makes no sense at WW. Conor and Nate are never ever gonna be top 5 WW and would get beaten to death by any of the top 5 in that division, so stop wasting everyones time.

Back