This is absurd, how long are they going to let a healthy champion sit on the belt?

Yea the Ufc is going to turn down a million plus ppv buys card cause a bunch of shertards think it's unfair.

Give me a fucking break

The UFC already gave Conor the Nate rematch that he didn't deserve and then he proceeded to spit in their faces. Fuck him.

Dana said that Conor's next fight would have to be a title defense. I would love to see him actually keep his word, even though I know that he absolutely won't.

The UFC powers that be created this situation when Conor lost to Diaz, Conor & company should've dealt with the matter of manning his division and his only choice should've been "Who should I fight" Aldo or Edgar..?
Instead the UFC allowed Conor to chase Nate which was a rematch that nobody was hungering for considering "YOU TAPPED OUT" YOU ended your own fight, and now you want a instant do over..?

Then UFC trying to look professional tie up Aldo/Edgar to fight for the interim belt which both consider a BS promise ring gesture by the UFC, only to have the FW champ who holds the real belt eject himself from the nonsense, don't mean a God damn thing fight. Now he plans/wants to fight one the greatest boxers of our generation, seems like the current FW champ wants to fight & talk everything and everyone but the actual two top men who are waiting on him?

For all the good the UFC as done in building their brand, they're making one Irish guy tear it down because he talks hype much better than he fights?

Conor-McGregor-Money.jpg

Money bitches
Yea you got it right. Dana and the Fertitas know the only way to maximize profits is to make the UFC all abot entertainment and less about sport. Money bitches like he says. There looking to exit and what better time than now.

If the UFC wants to have Conor fight before meeting the interim champ it should be with

khabib_nurmagomedov_profile.jpg

but it is unlikely that the UFC would televise a prison rape. And then there is that Ramadan thing going on also.

Last edited:
I'm almost getting more tired of the people bitching about it than the fact the rematch is happening, and how abundantly obvious the reason it is in fact happening. Not that long ago everyone was hating on Aldo. It's almost like everyone is actually just jealous of success, so the person in question is really irrelevant.

It's just people getting pissed because they have psychological parental abandonment issues and are going nowhere in life and have no will-power to do so, so they come onto a forum to talk about how they would run a multi-billion dollar company and what bad decisions the UFC is making when these same people can't recognize one of the main reasons why stuff like this is happening is because people won't shut the fuck up about it and it's giving the UFC free publicity.

Also at a time when they're thinking about selling the company. Hmmm... I wonder if there is a connection? Nah, hundreds of coincidences nowadays are known as "conspiracy theories" on par with the moon being made out of cheese.

Yes! I am all for introducing a rule that if you don't defend the belt within 4 months you lose it (maybe 6 months for serious injury for one time only) outright and have to fight to regain it. No more of this interim belt rubbish.

I'm almost getting more tired of the people bitching about it than the fact the rematch is happening, and how abundantly obvious the reason it is in fact happening. Not that long ago everyone was hating on Aldo. It's almost like everyone is actually just jealous of success, so the person in question is really irrelevant.

It's just people getting pissed because they have psychological parental abandonment issues and are going nowhere in life and have no will-power to do so, so they come onto a forum to talk about how they would run a multi-billion dollar company and what bad decisions the UFC is making when these same people can't recognize one of the main reasons why stuff like this is happening is because people won't shut the fuck up about it and it's giving the UFC free publicity.

Also at a time when they're thinking about selling the company. Hmmm... I wonder if there is a connection? Nah, hundreds of coincidences nowadays are known as "conspiracy theories" on par with the moon being made out of cheese.
Lol the longest post in the thread is a guy bitching about people bitching...you can't write this shit..

Lol the longest post in the thread is a guy bitching about people bitching...you can't right this shit..

No, but I can right how you're spelling write. There is nothing wrong with venting frustration, but it's not like someone mentioning it every 5 seconds is going to change the result. You haven't seen me make 100,000 different threads about people being stupid.

I hate to break it to you marks who spent years eating up Dana's bullshit, but MMA is no different than boxing.

Combat sports are about who draws the most money not who's actually the best.

Conor is changing the sport, but it isn't for the better...

Aldo and Edger still fighting for the interim belt is absurd! Has there ever been a situation were a fighter simply would rather do other shit than defend the belt and the promotion was on board with it?

An interim belt so the champ can fight without risking his belt???
Get over it

Conor is changing the sport, but it isn't for the better...
Disagree, he's single handedly changing fighter-promoter relationships forever. For the good. Look how many fighters made huge paydays because of him!

The UFC powers that be created this situation when Conor lost to Diaz, Conor & company should've dealt with the matter of manning his division and his only choice should've been "Who should I fight" Aldo or Edgar..?
Instead the UFC allowed Conor to chase Nate which was a rematch that nobody was hungering for considering "YOU TAPPED OUT" YOU ended your own fight, and now you want a instant do over..?

Then UFC trying to look professional tie up Aldo/Edgar to fight for the interim belt which both consider a BS promise ring gesture by the UFC, only to have the FW champ who holds the real belt eject himself from the nonsense, don't mean a God damn thing fight. Now he plans/wants to fight one the greatest boxers of our generation, seems like the current FW champ wants to fight & talk everything and everyone but the actual two top men who are waiting on him?

For all the good the UFC as done in building their brand, they're making one Irish guy tear it down because he talks hype much better than he fights?

Yeah Conor KO'd Aldo dead with his "talk hype"

"At the end of 2015 means the end of the featherweight division. They are all dead in the water. It's done."
-Conor

You all probably laughed when he said that, now you're all crying, lol.

And too think the Conor bandwagon was huge months ago. Fuck the title situation, I like to see the bandwagon jumping, everything conor did was worshiped by people mere moments ago

People crying about a piece of metal. MMA is about fighting. Conor fights all the time, and his fights are awesome, win or lose. The Diaz fight was awesome. The rematch will be awesome. Meanwhile Frankie vs. Aldo II is happening, and will be great.

Everything will work itself out. Everyone will watch. And yet, some will cry all the way through it. Not a great way to go through life, imho.

They should strip him of the belt if he isn't defending it and fighting in other weight classes.
They are also the reason he isn't defending it. If you think he is making these calls without they then you just haven't been paying attention.

Back