This guy would have been UFC champion

Hes Aboriginal/Somoan hes black and if you strolled down this way youd realise Islanders and Indigenous Australians call each other :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s all the time. Sadly some have adopted the shit hood rat mentality and lingo of American Blacks
Tyler is Maori and originally from NZ, but yeah Maori and Aboriginal Australians call themselves black fellas. So i understand his post and where he was coming from. It wasnt an attack on black people at all, hell i doubt hes even really met any African black people

He trained st the same gym as Jessy Rose Clark and Ben 10.

Wait a minute.

Ben 10 knocked out Jessy Jess ex boyfriend, the tattoed guy that beat her up over the noodles and got head kick KOd by her.
So they all trained in the same gym?

No, I'm a longtime UGer, I made an account here a few years ago, never posted. Then yesterday I googled Tyler Manawarowa, out of curiosity, and this thread was on the first page of google results. I read the thread and saw that nobody mentioned the fact that Tyler was 16 when he posted that, which kinda bothered me, because that's probably the single most important piece of context, and nobody thought to mention it. So I logged in real quick, and made a post.

Uh huh! I know you very well in that case! We argued quite a bit.

My nickname is obviously different there and I won't tell it to you, because unlike here, some people there actually know me in person...

Wait a minute.

Ben 10 knocked out Jessy Jess ex boyfriend, the tattoed guy that beat her up over the noodles and got head kick KOd by her.
Yep. Jules (tattooed dickhead) didn't, but Jessy and Ben were at the same gym while those two got together. Its the best gym in Australia.

Yep. Jules (tattooed dickhead) didn't, but Jessy and Ben were at the same gym while those two got together. Its the best gym in Australia.

Thanks for the info.

If you're an insider, maybe you also know how this Jules guy and Ashley Evans Smith finished their relationship?
I remember them being together, and suddenly deleted every piece of them being together on social media, like something crappy happened?
No more domestic abuse I hope?

Thanks for the info.

If you're an insider, maybe you also know how this Jules guy and Ashley Evans Smith finished their relationship?
I remember them being together, and suddenly deleted every piece of them being together on social media, like something crappy happened?
No more domestic abuse I hope?
I don't know anything about their relationship. They met while he was training in America.

It wouldn't surprise me if he tries to get how bash on and she flatlined him again.

Wait a minute.

you need to ask that wmma doofus to clarify. he would definitely know

His name is Tyler Manawaroa, he had a 10-0 record at only 18 years of age. By 19 he signed with the TUF series and went to war with Nordine Taleb, who was Canada's number 1 pick and walked away with the victory. Then after that fight he went on to make it to the semi finals, where he was eventually beaten in the most boring way to Elias.

Now i believe he would have been champion because he was so raw, young and talented but extremely tough. With age he would have only gotten bigger and stronger. He shares a similar genetic makeup to Robert Whittaker as they're both Maori, but this guy Tyler is originally a big MW, far younger and tougher with great striking. If he focused on a bit of wrestling like Rob he would have been champ.
Sounds like Chris Horodecki lo. Didn't turn out to be much

Back