This guy would have been UFC champion

According to google he was cut for this:
tyler-manawaroa-racist-instagram-post.jpg

Good lord... The hashtags... LOL

Nickumadden said it best xD

No he wouldn't have. I don't even know who he is or his history, but being 10-0 and from Maori descent does not guarantee you shit.

I had a "friend" named Tyler who deleted me on Facebook for no reason. Since then, I hated the name Tyler and everyone named Tyler
So no, he will not be champion, no one cares, 1/10 thread

Movie-Stills-tyler-durden-26310065-500-357.jpg

I had a "friend" named Tyler who deleted me on Facebook for no reason. Since then, I hated the name Tyler and everyone named Tyler
So no, he will not be champion, no one cares, 1/10 thread
This guy gets it.

He absolutely would never have been champion in any division at any time in the UFC

The guy had a bit of talent but his cardio was not great and he had a very lazy personality. That does not win belts. He did not have a champions attitude at all.

Kajan Johnson found an old image Manawaroa posted on social media when he was a kid with a black child in a shopping basket and the caption 'get used to those bars, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.' and passed it on to his TUF coach.

After that he had his contract cancelled and we never heard from him again.
2gvo6me.jpg

How fucking stupid do you have to be to post that picture on Facebook. The monumental levels of stupidity that some people show these days in regards to social media is truly mindboggling.

I really like how nobody mentions the fact that Tyler was 16 or 17 years old, when he reposted that meme. You really think somebody's adult career, should be derailed for a stupid thing they said, or in this case "reposted", as a highschooler?

I really like how nobody mentions the fact that Tyler was 16 or 17 years old, when he reposted that meme. You really think somebody's adult career, should be derailed for a stupid thing they said, or in this case "reposted", as a highschooler?

But it wasn't derailed.
He only got thrown from UFC. It's not the end of MMA career.

Seems he chose to stop...

I remember the guy on the show. Very raw and tough but not much skill. He was young but I didn't see in him what you saw...

Wonder why these fighters like Torres and this guy did just say they got hacked

I'm also glad K Johnson is out of the UFC btw,how lonely do you have to be to dig through someone's post history like that

So he posted some racist shit and then got banned from UFC...so he quit fighting altogether. Yep, future champ material.

True.

Seriously, is there any fan of Elias Theodorou? I would say he's the most annoying guy in the history of MMA.
you think it's boring to watch him fight? watch his Twitter. literally comments about every fucking fight lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back