This guy is proof that Vegans can be impressively muscular bodybuilders

They're not meat so . . .
Veganism isn't just about diet. It is about not using animals for exploitation. I'm pretty sure animals are tested on with performance enhancing drugs. Steroids are at least vegetarian but not vegan.

Veganism isn't just about diet. It is about not using animals for exploitation. I'm pretty sure animals are tested on with performance enhancing drugs. Steroids are at least vegetarian but not vegan.
I didn’t think vegetarians could do that either? I’m veggie and I don’t use things tested on animals. I don’t think it would make much sense to be against the meat industry but then support animal testing which also harms animals.

Ahh yea he is vegan but he's supplementing with specially modified vitamin S.

Lol at TS who thinks he is a natty, just lol.

Look at the timeline, and tell me thats not PEDs with a straight face.

He's all natty, brah.

<mma3>

<36>

I really want to believe TS is in on the joke and fucking with us, but I know from experience the VAST majority of people are completely clueless about lifting/steroids and couldnt spot a roid physique if their life depended on it

I was talking to one of my best friends recently and The Rock came up. My friend said something about how yolked he is now and I laughed and said something along the lines of "yea, good genetics and access to the best gear available haha" and my friend responded with "Really? you think hes on steroids?"

<Lmaoo>[<dunn]

Last edited:
Thinly veiled homosexual thread.

It's the Berry, so.......

13762481.gif

I really want to believe TS is in on the joke and fucking with us, but I know from experience the VAST majority of people are completely clueless about lifting/steroids and couldnt spot a roid physique if their life depended on it
look at his traps, they are not bulging, also he takes creatine, creatine makes the muscles look bigger because of water retention

this dude is vegan and is shredded and has crazy strengths.

I didn’t think vegetarians could do that either? I’m veggie and I don’t use things tested on animals. I don’t think it would make much sense to be against the meat industry but then support animal testing which also harms animals.
Do you use birth controll?

Show me a natural muscular guy
I've posted pics of my back at 230 lbs 100% natty. But I don't feel like doing it again because you're the guy who believes competitive eaters all throw up afterwards. Lol.

I don't think I'll ever convince you of anything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back