This guy is proof that Vegans can be impressively muscular bodybuilders

look at his traps, they are not bulging, also he takes creatine, creatine makes the muscles look bigger because of water retention
ahhhh, just ever so subtle enough. GJ

Obviously this guy has an incredible physique but compared to actual bodybuilders he isn’t shit and does not have nearly enough muscle mass on his frame. (I releaze he’s competing in physique and not bodybuilding due to the board shorts, but TS specifically said bodybuilding). Also what vegan bodybuilders rarely mention is vegan horse meat. A lot of vegan horse meat.

I have a bridge for sale, if TS is around.
Special price for you, my friend.

Obviously this guy has an incredible physique but compared to actual bodybuilders he isn’t shit and does not have nearly enough muscle mass on his frame. (I releaze he’s competing in physique and not bodybuilding due to the board shorts, but TS specifically said bodybuilding). Also what vegan bodybuilders rarely mention is vegan horse meat. A lot of vegan horse meat.

His physique is impressive, mass monsters dont mean shit look at Branch Warren and Marchus ruhl ugly ass bodies

Vegan Horse Meat is that made out of Tofu?

Also the guy in the OP would get massive gains if he just listened to these gurus advice

His physique is impressive, mass monsters dont mean shit look at Branch Warren and Marchus ruhl ugly ass bodies

Vegan Horse Meat is that made out of Tofu?

You mentioned bodybuilders, he is not a body builder. If he entered a body building contest he would not fare well.

Sure.

its one of the receptors, you get bulging traps and capped rounded shoulders.

46021d1110273547-dave-batista-benoit.jpg
I hate to break it to you but he is all natty.... he posted it on reddit too, so there is your proof

Last edited:
He is an IFBB pro physique competitor, his name is nimai delgado he grew up Hindu and his parents never let him eat meat, he only ate a plant based diet he is 30 years old.

they told him he could never make it as a bodybuilder unless he ate meat he proved them wrong

What he eats in a day

look at his impressive 3 year transformation NO MEAT all Plant based.
15803048_219490915125859_2041237062018924544_n.jpg

15538510_168558626955118_7854257044096811008_n.jpg

DFVgcbsW0AEAbED.jpg

why are you so confident he is not using an PEDs? anything you buy at the nutrition stores is performance enhance drug. I got friends taking stuff to raise tesosterone naturally like clomid. That is ped

how do you know this guy is not on that stuff? i am 100% positive he is. question then is if he is on anabolic steroids like tren, tren ace, clen, etc.. I think he likely trenning from what i read and heard it is nearly impossible to stay so hard muscle and lean like that for all natural.
hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate

I hope you look better than he does making comments like that lol

men phyisque like that what he competes in they make you wear the stupid board shorts. I think they should get rid of it though because quads and calves are the essential legs muscles you need to have thick and strong non chicken legs. For your torso it all about chest and abs, if your chest is amazing your arms will at least be decent. Not all of them have shit calves and quads though steve cook is on the right and has good legs. Much thicker than ryan terry on left

%D8%B9%DA%A9%D8%B3-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B2%DB%8C-%D9%81%DB%8C%D8%B2%DB%8C%DA%A9-8.jpg

Stop trying to convince this idiot. He probably think the Rock is all natty.

You mentioned bodybuilders, he is not a body builder. If he entered a body building contest he would not fare well.

Sure.
Who care about the bodybuilders of today, the golden era are the best bodybuilders. Would you consider frank zane comparable to nimai delgado the Hindu vegan bodybuilder?

I didn’t think vegetarians could do that either? I’m veggie and I don’t use things tested on animals. I don’t think it would make much sense to be against the meat industry but then support animal testing which also harms animals.
I don't think that is true though. I'm actually vegan and I have a buddy who is vegetarian but she still has leather shoes and a sofa. I think vegetarians care more about health than animal welfare. I know I'm generalizing but I base this around the fact that vegetarians consume dairy. Dairy farms contribute to the meat industy and not only that but babies are separated from their mothers right after birth. I think for vegetarians they simply don't want a dead animal whereas vegans are against unnecessary suffering.

Wasnt madmick moving all vegan threads to war room
That is a dick move if true. There are plenty of threads about meat eating that never get moved. I dislike mods who are on a power trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back