This guy is proof that Vegans can be impressively muscular bodybuilders

Not saying you can't get ripped up and muscular without gear, but this dude is not natural.

The development of his back is a pretty obvious sign that them gains are not loyal, bruh.

Are you nuts? 20lbs of lean muscle a year is nigh freakish and is literally unattainable for 99+%of the world. Thats not a years progress pic. 100% bullshit, and if it is, dude is juicing.

Half a pound to a pound a year for those of the highest genetic elite would mean 6-12 pounds in a year.

well he probably put on some fat as well he is not entirely lean just said lean mass to exaggerate but if you look at his physique its impressive naturally for a year, he even has the reddit thread to prove it

please brother stop being so negative and pessimistic think positive be supportive and say wow thats awesome more power to him, positive vibes please man too much negativity in the world

After nearly blowing away in the wind, I put on 20+ pounds of muscle in less than a year

I forgot about these pictures, just found them so figured I’d share them. Let this be encouragement for my fellow hardgainers. Pics are about a year apart.

I finished highschool at 140 pounds then went through all of college never exceeding 145 pounds at 6 foot 2 inches (I have never read a hardgainer transformation story with numbers that terrible). After leaving school I decided to get some weights on craigslist and get serious. Less than a year later I reached 165.

During this time I ate fairly clean, but not nearly enough food. Virtually no protein shakes at all (I bought one 2 pound jar of protein powder and it lasted me the entire year). I completely failed to consume adequate protein, enough calories, or take advantage of the workout “window”.

At the time I believed there was a protein powder conspiracy and thought it wasn't as necessary as supplement companies want us to believe. Unfortunately, I found eating mostly carrots and celery to be completely useless for a hardgainer. Fortunately, my appetite became increasingly ravenous as the year progressed and I began finally getting more calories towards the end. I very much expect I would have significantly improved my gains had I eaten and supplemented optimally. I have since begun implementing protein shakes and have noticed major improvements.

After my transformation I promptly landed a gorgeous girlfriend after a lifetime of singleness. Furthermore, a movie producer and director spotted me and persuaded me to be co-lead in their film. I mostly stopped working out this last year being so busy with filming, girlfriend, and starting my own business, but now I'm getting back at it and am getting close to my goal of 175.

Confidence is growing, girls are noticing, doors are opening, success is happening. Working out has literally changed my life.

He's obviously enhanced, competing in an untested league. Look at the thickness of his arms, cmon, they're insane. That being said I am subbed to him and he's one of my favorite fitness YouTubers.

When you say enhanced do you mean supplement like Creatine? his arms are likely from creatine bloat also he hit the weights hard and if you look at his before pictures you could tell he had muscle he didn't start from skinny boney arms he had some muscle there that was ready to be shaped.

Cool story bro.....if he ate meat he would probably be Mr Olympia by now tho

well he probably put on some fat as well he is not entirely lean just said lean mass to exaggerate but if you look at his physique its impressive naturally for a year, he even has the reddit thread to prove it

please brother stop being so negative and pessimistic think positive be supportive and say wow thats awesome more power to him, positive vibes please man too much negativity in the world

All that proves is he lies in multiple places

All that proves is he lies in multiple places
And how do you know he is lying, his body looks naturally attainable, he might have exaggerated the LEAN muscle part, but he put on over 20 pounds in a year which is entirely possible naturally if you do the right workout routine and diet.

And how do you know he is lying, his body looks naturally attainable, he might have exaggerated the LEAN muscle part, but he put on over 20 pounds in a year which is entirely possible naturally if you do the right workout routine and diet.

I can put 20 lbs on in a week

I can put 20 lbs on in a week
lol no you can't, not even with the best steroids man, in one year its possible.

Some of you guys don't even workout, look at a lot of athletes man they put size on easy

when I played football I put on 10 pounds in a year.

Look at these dirt poor African bodybuilders all natural no steroids, you sound like those guys who dont have the discipline to change your lifestyle and train daily, instead of being negative be positive and inspired.

wpid-hmmm.jpg

wpid-img_112408033821798_1.jpg

wpid-img_20150810_174534.jpg

9a55034f5edcb14c2e0236a1a2856972.jpg

lol no you can't, not even with the best steroids man, in one year its possible.

Some of you guys don't even workout, look at a lot of athletes man they put size on easy

Look at these dirt poor African bodybuilders all natural no steroids, you sound like those guys who dont have the discipline to change your lifestyle and train daily, instead of being negative be positive and inspired.

wpid-hmmm.jpg

@TidWell Im starting to think youre a poor fool. Its easier getting an ak, heroin in africa than it is food. I know Im african. Steroids are easily attainable by poor Africans. Infact these guys here arent as poor as some poor folk in africa. These guys can afford the corn and housing. Its not as hard as you think to get steroids.
When you say enhanced do you mean supplement like Creatine? his arms are likely from creatine bloat also he hit the weights hard and if you look at his before pictures you could tell he had muscle he didn't start from skinny boney arms he had some muscle there that was ready to be shaped.

Again youre a poor fool.

https://physicalculturestudy.com/20...-in-28-days-the-infamous-colorado-experiment/
What were in the results?

In September of that year, Jones publicised the results in Ironman magazine. An abbreviated version is posted here.

The Colorado Experiment by Arthur Jones

The following is a brief, preliminary report of an experiment conducted at Colorado State University in May of 1973.

Location . . . Department of Physical Education, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado.

Supervision . . . Dr. Elliott Plese, Director of Exercise Physiology Lab., Colorado State University.

Dates … May 1, 1973 through May 29, 1973 for one subject (Casey Viator), an elapsed period of 28 days . . . and May 23, 1973 for the second subject (Arthur Jones), an elapsed period of 22 days…

RESULTS:

First subject (Casey Viator), 28 days

Increase in bodyweight……..45.28 pounds

Loss of bodyfat…………..17.93 pounds

Muscular gain……………..63.21 pounds

Second subject (Arthur Jones), 22 days

Increase in bodyweight …….13.62 pounds

Loss of bodyfat……………1.82 pounds

Muscular gain……………..15.44 pounds

The results being claimed were nothing short of spectacular but Jones was quick to qualify such success:

It should be clearly understood that neither of the subjects was an “average” subject, and there is no implication that subjects of average or below average potential will all produce equal results from a similar program of exercises.

Casey Viator has trained on a fairly regular basis for a period of several years; with barbells and other conventional training equipment until June of 1970, at which point he placed third in the Mr. America contest and with both barbells and Nautilus equipment until June of 1971, when he won the Mr. America contest. From September of 1971 until September of 1972, he trained primarily with Nautilus equipment with limited use of a barbell, primarily the performance of barbell squats. From September of 1972 until December 23, 1972, he trained exclusively with Nautilus equipment limiting his exercises to “negative only” movements. At the end of that period of training he weighed 200.5 pounds.

In early January of 1973, he was involved in a serious accident at work and lost most of one finger as a result and almost died from an allergic reaction to an anti-tetanus injection. For approximately four months, most of January through April of 1973, he did not train at all; and since his level of activity was low, his diet was reduced accordingly. During that period of four months, he lost approximately 33.63 pounds but 18.75 pounds were lost as a direct result of the accident and the near-fatal injection. So his loss from nearly four months out of training was only 14.88 pounds, less than a pound a week.

The second subject (the author, Arthur Jones) has trained on a very irregular basis for a period of thirty-four years … and reached a muscular bodyweight of 205 pounds at one time, nineteen years ago.

The author did no training of any kind for a period of approximately four years until late November of 1972 and then trained on a fairly regular basis in the “negative only” fashion for a period of approximately six weeks. Training was ceased entirely in early January of 1973 … and no training was done again until the start of the Colorado Experiment.

The author’s bodyweight has varied from approximately 145 to 160 over the last ten years briefly reaching a level of 190 at the end of approximately six months of steady training that was concluded four years prior to the start of the Colorado Experiment.

So both of the subjects have demonstrated the potential for greater than average muscular mass and both subjects were rebuilding previously existing levels of muscular size.

Despite the predisposition of both men for muscle building, Jones seemingly left no doubts his form of training was effective. In fact he claimed both men had achieved such massive gains with workouts averaging 25minutes

Do you believe in magic?

wpid-hmmm.jpg

You clearly have never seen me on a cruise. 20 lbs in a week is easy.

@TidWell Im starting to think youre a poor fool. Its easier getting an ak, heroin in africa than it is food. I know Im african. Steroids are easily attainable by poor Africans. Infact these guys here arent as poor as some poor folk in africa. These guys can afford the corn and housing. Its not as hard as you think to get steroids.

Again youre a poor fool.

My family is Jamaican and Ive seen many in the Caribbean who are muscular and never took steroids.

My family is Jamaican and Ive seen many in the Caribbean who are muscular and never took steroids.
Theres muscular and then their is guys like in te TS and the african dudes. Those dudes are juiced. Get educated.

Theres muscular and then their is guys like in te TS and the african dudes. Those dudes are juiced. Get educated.
Those African guys are natural look at their muscles, when I played football a lot of guys in high school had those physiques.

Why would they waste their time on steroids and not on food?

The guy is a Natural, I think he only takes Creatine at most. look at his traps he doesnt have those bulging balloon traps that happens when guys take roids.

All his life he has been Vegan no meat, he lifts weights for bodybuilding and gets his proteins from Beans and from vegan protein powder called Vivo which cost 60 bucks for a small bag but is apparently really good.

Im thinking of trying this vegetarian style life and working out, im going to eat beans, the only issue I have is vegan protein is disgusting its gritty like pieces of sand it doesnt mix well even in a blender it will sink to the bottom.

I dont like drinking Whey it gives me diarrhea and Im lactose intolerant now I used to be able to drink milk when I was younger it actually was my main bulking food I would drink large glasses of whole chocolate milk when I used to lift weight sand it put a ton of mass on my body where I got stretch marks. sadly it also made me break out in acne.
Yes hes naturaly injecting synthetic performance enhancing drugs

All you guys here show me now a natural muscular body, show me now, dont just hate on these guys show it, since you say they are not natural SHOW A NATURAL one go ahead.

Talking all this haterism

Back