Think my new housemate is an alcoholic

hahaha!

wonder if he a piru!?

Doubt it. Individual sets are wide spread. A lot of bloods beef with other bloods and vice versa. Ironically just got off the phone with one of my Piru buddies who just got out of rehab today.

Fuck, you must have had some piss poor options if your best bet was an unemployed alcoholic pirate with no teeth. Is your rental property a dumpster by chance?

Doubt it. Individual sets are wide spread. A lot of bloods beef with other bloods and vice versa. Ironically just got off the phone with one of my Piru buddies who just got out of rehab today.
yeah i just mentioned piru because thats the only blood name i remember you telling me hah.

Dude you sound poor, an alcoholic as a roommate shouldn't not be surprising for you.

Super nice guy - which is why I gave him the green light to move in, cause most of my other housemates are some dipshits.

So you approved an unemployed alcoholic thief moving in, yet it's your room mates that are dipshits?

I was just going to say the problem was due to imbalances in limbic system dopamine it can incite; then I read back and see you already wrote that, so good call

yeah i just mentioned piru because thats the only blood name i remember you telling me hah.

They call themselves Pimps In Red Uniforms. I call them Pussies In Red Underwear. They don't like that.

Is this an athletic and explosive individual? I would hope so if he wears a red bandana. White people can't pull that shit off.

when you're own mom has a restraining order against you it's all over lol

Congratulation TS you live with someone who is mentally ill
and dont worry, living with people who are mentally ill can in no way, shape, or form have any negative impact on your well being.

I am.

Dirt poor.

It sucks.

no worries man, I was dirt poor early in my adult life then I got a break with a job and made the most of it.
It only takes one break and you need to make the most of it.

lol - this guy.

He's a good guy, for sure - I stand by my approval of him moving in.
I just wanted a straight up good cool guy living in the house, with all the fuckwits already there.
I mean, one previous occupant, he's okay - but he's a head strong dick as well.
The other two - are just fucking hillbillys, and I'm certain, due to the level of deviance one exhibits behaviorally, that he is gay, or will be in the near future.

So - the alcoholic dude: yeah - he exhibits constant drug seeking behaviour; he'll often come out of his room at 8 in the morning with a can of beer in his hand.
He forgets shit constantly. The other day, he put his passport in the wash machine.

But - I can tell, he was just dealt a rough hand of cards. Father a felon, mother a junkie etc.
He seems to want to get his shit together.
He's trying to get on a training course of some kind, to improve his employment prospects, and he's started coming to boxing training with myself - so that shows motivation, a will to succeed, get it together.

I just hope he doesn't fuck up so bad that the landlord kicks his ass out - and that possibility does exist.

He lost his fucking keys a couple nights ago, and wanted to kick his bedroom door in.
I convinced him to crash the night on the couch, then call the landlord for a spare key in the morning - but he was fully prepared to boot his door down.
It's shit like that that makes me think he might fuck up sufficiently to have the landlord make him homeless.

I guess we'll see what unfolds.

I'm looking at a place tomorrow, an apartment to move into so - fucking fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Congratulation TS you live with someone who is mentally ill
and dont worry, living with people who are mentally ill can in no way, shape, or form have any negative impact on your well being.

Well - I'm mentally ill too - so it's all good.

It's improved since I posted a thread here about it about a year ago - better treatment. Started studying neuropharmacology and self prescribing.
Psychiatrists can be such tremendous fuck ups.

Anyways, I don't think he could possibly induce on me a worse situation that I've induced on myself in the past.

Back