THINGS THAT OTHERS DO THAT INFURIATE YOU

what use to chap my ass when i was in the late ninties dating scene before i got wise was chicks wearing too much make up then you start to like them and when you finally see them for the hag that they are without it can make one mad

Dog owners who don't apologize when their dog aggressively comes at you or does something wrong.

*note* A high percentage of dog owners do not even acknowledge when their dog does this and I've witness multiple situations escalate badly because many dog owners act stupid and won't acknowledge what happened. I've seen my neighbor get into a huge fight with my other neighbor because their dog would come running full speed at the fence barking and it can catch you off guard and startle you pretty good. The issue is the dog owner was out there, sees what happens and doesn't acknowledge or apologize and then my neighbor lost her shit.

Here's an extreme example below which this video was post here before. A women's dog attack this guys dog(not shown in the video) and clearly she doesn't acknowledge the situation properly and what she didn't realize is that the guy she did this to is probably a bit crazy himself and escalated the situation by attacking her dog in response to her attitude. The guy clearly loses his mind in anger because the women didn't acknowledge what happen "trying to walk away like nothing happened" at the 0:22 marker.

Maximum over rustle watching that vid. Can't control their own animal then they all want to mob the guy for getting pissed off. Glad he kicked her cunty little dog.

when i finally start eating in a restaurant and the waiter or waitress come to "see if everything is ok" while my mouth is midbite of a huge serving of pasta

every fucking time

Maximum over rustle watching that vid. Can't control their own animal then they all want to mob the guy for getting pissed off. Glad he kicked her cunty little dog.

Women dog owners are the worst

when i finally start eating in a restaurant and the waiter or waitress come to "see if everything is ok" while my mouth is midbite of a huge serving of pasta

every fucking time
Lol they do that on purpose. It's an industry thing. Hard to complain with a mouthful of food.

People that can't walk and talk on their cell phone at the same time.

Also people that need everything perfectly laid out for them to understand.

Me. "Remember Tony liger, I bumped into him yesterday"
Dummy. "Sorry don't know a Tony liger"
Me ."Sure you do, we used to hang out with Tony, his last name may not be liger, but something similar"
Dummy. "Nope don't know a Tony liger"
Me. "You sat next to him in 11th grade math, tall, blonde hair?"
Dummy. "I never sat next a Tony liger" (now acting like I am crazy and don't know what I am talking about)
Me. "Forget it"
Five minutes later...
Me " Tony tiger, that's his name"
Dummy "oh yeah I know Tony tiger"
Me " yeah the tall blonde guy with an almost identical name that you sat next to in 11th grade.. how did you not know I was talking about him?"
Dummy. "You said Tony liger, i never sat next anyone named liger, how was I supposed to know?"....

Oh ffs

that's f'ing hilarious. It's rare that I've encountered that, but occasionally it comes up. I don't get overly annoyed about it but it's just kind of funny. they get caught up on one specific detail that might not be certain, but all the other supporting details that should be complete tip offs are not even acknowledged.

as an agnostic, i find religious assholes pale in numbers compared to douchebag atheists who think they are somehow cool by slamming religion. no religion interests me, but i dont get my rocks off by insulting them. nothing wrong with respecting a religion even if you dont follow it

I'm certainly not insulting religion and probably identify more with agnostic than atheists. That said some of the more infuriating people I've ever met in my life push religion on you but don't practice what they preach, that's what my post is about. The hypocritical piece of shit ones. Clearly not everyone who is religious is like that otherwise that'd be like 90% of the world or more I don't know how many people are religious lol. My wife has numerous insufferable family members like this. Her Aunt ridiculed HER when her parents got divorced, trying to tell a 12 year old that her parents are going to hell and she needs to fix it. Guess what? 15 years later that same lady is getting divorced, I suppose it doesn't apply to her. That's a terrible example I just hate that bitch. There's a lot more on that side of the fam.

I'm certainly not insulting religion and probably identify more with agnostic than atheists. That said some of the more infuriating people I've ever met in my life push religion on you but don't practice what they preach, that's what my post is about. The hypocritical piece of shit ones. Clearly not everyone who is religious is like that otherwise that'd be like 90% of the world or more I don't know how many people are religious lol. My wife has numerous insufferable family members like this. Her Aunt ridiculed HER when her parents got divorced, trying to tell a 12 year old that her parents are going to hell and she needs to fix it. Guess what? 15 years later that same lady is getting divorced, I suppose it doesn't apply to her. That's a terrible example I just hate that bitch. There's a lot more on that side of the fam.
i wasnt referring to you specifically, just others in here and facebook, etc. i dont really have any religious nuts in my circle. There is a religious post here and there on my facebook feed, but nobody really judging others. not that it doesnt happen of course. even my mother in law, who is a pastor doesnt try to push her religion on me. but man in here you see all kinds of people who try to sound edgy by insulting religion

article-2221286-159EC9F2000005DC-414_634x510.jpg

Group of people + walking abreast + smoking.

You breathe in their 2nd hand smoke walking behind them but it's hard to overtake them because they're occupying the whole damn walkway.

people that jaywalk and do it slowly so that you have to slow down to avoid hitting them.

People that have either a handicapped plate or a card on their rearview mirror... but when they park and you see them get out, they're obviously not handicapped at all.

I remember seeing this one time. And within seconds i see an older lady walking from the back of the parking lot, because some douchebag parked in the handicapped spot.

Overly extrovert people that dominate conversations when you are a group.

I'm like "f**k, chill, if we all acted like you, it'd be a f**king circus round here".

Loud people that slam doors/draws.

Other people's kids in public.

Fucking keep them at home.

In a time of need all of my neighbors can count on me but when I'm working in the front yard, just say hi and keep walking. I don't need your sorry dog walking, self-appointed neighborhood watch ass comments like, "it's a hot day to be working" or "you should overhaul your lawnmower engine annually". Like my fucking lawnmower is engine is running, WTF do you think are the chances I can hear anything you are saying.

And if I'm sweating my ass off moving 3 yards of stone to the back, don't interrupt me to tell me about how your :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: son in law bought you flowers. I don't give a shit, ok?

It's simple: me working, you: Wave, nod, say hi and just keep walking.

Last edited:
One of the things I hate is the person or persons at my gym that are always in the damn way doing the useless cable crossover a useless waste of time. these "people" like to have an unobstructed view of the mirror to presumably admire their lack of physique.

also not a fan of people that cant survive a second of life without a damn smartphone

thoughts?

They can do cable crossover all they want as long as they DO it.
But so many ppl just sit and chat/text on the machines and do nothing, makes me want to kill them in a sadistic way.

They can do cable crossover all they want as long as they DO it.
But so many ppl just sit and chat/text on the machines and do nothing, makes me want to kill them in a sadistic way.

Cables are an unnatural movement and the diff pressures places your medial deltoid heads in a dangerous position

The damn thing should be banned true safe pectoral development that doesn't eventually trash your delts is ole fashioned push ups

Be cause it's a chained natural movement that human physiology was designed to perform

It's kinda like how leg presses are terrible for your lumbar region and knees

and you always seem some fool with the leg press loaded with like 20 45lb plates grunt and screaming like he's getting shafted

By some athletic and explosive bloke in a prison cell

And its all for nothing just like cable crossovers leg press 20 plate aholes I hate too

Rant over

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back