THINGS THAT OTHERS DO THAT INFURIATE YOU

Cables are an unnatural movement and the diff pressures places your medial deltoid heads in a dangerous position

The damn thing should be banned true safe pectoral development that doesn't eventually trash your delts is ole fashioned push ups

Be cause it's a chained natural movement that human physiology was designed to perform

It's kinda like how leg presses are terrible for your lumbar region and knees

and you always seem some fool with the leg press loaded with like 20 45lb plates grunt and screaming like he's getting shafted

By some athletic and explosive bloke in a prison cell

And its all for nothing just like cable crossovers leg press 20 plate aholes I hate too

Rant over
Well, unless your back is all kinds of fucked up, traditional squats are indeed better than leg presses in many ways.
I havent seen anyone harming their shoulders with cable crossover but I will believe you it can be dangerous. But it's not the worst thing to do at the gym.

People who whistle constantly. Lowest form of human trash.

Like when? I like to whistle to a good song while I'm doing something around the house. My wife hates it. I don't really whistle in public, but like around the house, sure. I think people are jelly tbh, I'm pretty spot on when it comes to tunes, used to.go to music school for five years as a kid so that helps :D

Well, unless your back is all kinds of fucked up, traditional squats are indeed better than leg presses in many ways.
I havent seen anyone harming their shoulders with cable crossover but I will believe you it can be dangerous. But it's not the worst thing to do at the gym.

Don't want to turn this into a gym idiots thread

But another thing I hate is people lifting in jeans...don't know why that annoys me but it does

Proper gym attire should bE baseball hat with curled bill, cargo shorts homemade or actual is fine in my book, under armour wife beater or sports jersey

Also doing ANY exercise with gd bosu ball it doesn't teach core stabilization you only look silly and you'll end up hurting your L4 L5

Don't want to turn this into a gym idiots thread

But another thing I hate is people lifting in jeans...don't know why that annoys me but it does

Proper gym attire should bE baseball hat with curled bill, cargo shorts homemade or actual is fine in my book, under armour wife beater or sports jersey

Also doing ANY exercise with gd bosu ball it doesn't teach core stabilization you only look silly and you'll end up hurting your L4 L5
Agreed, one should lift in proper sports attire. I hate when people lift in slippers, because I seen people actually slip out of them when holding a weight, which is dangerous, and because I do not want any sweaty unwashed legs around me.

If we leave gym alone I am often infuriated by idiots blocking the way. If you want to chat, rest, check your phone or anything, make sure you are not standing in the way!

Agreed, one should lift in proper sports attire. I hate when people lift in slippers, because I seen people actually slip out of them when holding a weight, which is dangerous, and because I do not want any sweaty unwashed legs around me.

If we leave gym alone I am often infuriated by idiots blocking the way. If you want to chat, rest, check your phone or anything, make sure you are not standing in the way!

...you can be my gym wingman anytime (typed in Lt Thomas "iceman" Kysanski' s voice)

Others who let their dogs poop on your lawn without cleaning it up

Others whose dogs bark all hours of the night

Others who blast loud music all hours of the night....

Geeze... I'm 29 but complain like I'm 70

My managers promoting idiots then wondering why i have to create initiatives to fix their stupidity. Every damned month. Luckily i get paid well, but i hate stupidity more than i hate inability.

A certain group of people of who walk through doorways then stop on thr otherside and begin talking. Always only them. And they always act surprised when doors open on their ass.

The anti abortion group in my city. They buy one too many billboards and launch one too many idiot protests on street corners even in -25C at 11pm. Go away.

Police who dont do shit when called to a certain location weekly. K fuck it i will take care of it myself.

Pregnant women who smoke and drink thinking it wont harm their baby. Idiota...

Anyone who thinks coors is beer. Shit is water.

People in the gym doing muscle ups with straps. Love watching the inevitable wrist breaks.

when i finally start eating in a restaurant and the waiter or waitress come to "see if everything is ok" while my mouth is midbite of a huge serving of pasta

every fucking time
it's weird, in Europe it's generally the opposite of this (especially in France and Germany).

here in the US if anything waiters check TOO MUCH on the table, over there you'd be hard pressed to get checked on at all if you don't wave them down...

I must admit, I like the way they do it better

it's weird, in Europe it's generally the opposite of this (especially in France and Germany).

here in the US if anything waiters check TOO MUCH on the table, over there you'd be hard pressed to get checked on at all if you don't wave them down...

I must admit, I like the way they do it better
its a double edged sword, if they dont check on you way too much most american consumers would hold it against them and call their service shitty

People that resist arrest and then complain when they get their ass slammed.

Parents leaving their baby strollers riiiiight at the cross section of a supermarket or retail store. Diagonally too of course, for maximum blockage. And if said parents meet other parents with baby strollers it's a super ultra block combo, with multiple baby strollers blocking the passage for 15 minutes while they whip out the smartphones to share pictures of their baby that looks like every baby ever.

If you ask them to move, they will say 'In a minute'.

People that resist arrest and then complain when they get their ass slammed.
200w.gif

Back