THINGS THAT OTHERS DO THAT INFURIATE YOU

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One of the things I hate is the person or persons at my gym that are always in the damn way doing the useless cable crossover a useless waste of time. these "people" like to have an unobstructed view of the mirror to presumably admire their lack of physique.

also not a fan of people that cant survive a second of life without a damn smartphone

thoughts?

Nothing wrong with a cable crossover, bro. I hate it when people mispronounce words.

I hate it when people misspell words or use incorrect English.

I also hate it when people drive like dumb cunts.

Spitting. Some dudes just spit every 2 seconds..... why?

Slow talkers. My brother pauses for a good 2 to 3 seconds after every question you ask him no matter how simple it is. I keep thinking he didn't hear me and begin to ask again right as he answers so we start talking at the same time. It's like talking to someone else over the phone where there is a delay except it's face to face.

Last edited:
Nothing really infuriates me but many things annoy me. People that don't look where they're going when they walk or drive. People that back up without looking to see if someone is there, again on foot or in a vehicle.

I hate it when people misspell words or use incorrect English.

I also hate it when people drive like dumb cunts.

Michael Waltrip, a television announcer for NASCAR racing overuses the word especially and pronounces it exspecially.

I have a little leaguer and the sunflower thing is just beyond annoying

Right? I was out at the archery range today and a guy had a dip/snus in and was spitting every 5 fucking seconds. It’s snus!! You don’t even spit snus. His buddy who wasn’t even dipping had some proximity response that caused him to start spitting too for no reason.

One of the things I hate is the person or persons at my gym that are always in the damn way doing the useless cable crossover a useless waste of time. these "people" like to have an unobstructed view of the mirror to presumably admire their lack of physique.

also not a fan of people that cant survive a second of life without a damn smartphone

thoughts?

I saw a guy fucking shadowbox standing at the dumbbell rack.
Dudes that think they can do a circuit of shit at the gym...you get one thing, you don't get 3 racks and a machine

Spitting. Some dudes just spit every 2 seconds..... why?

Where? At a glory hole?

Loud motherfuckers. People that talk really loud, make loud noises, and especially yell out stuff all the time. One of the most annoying examples of this are people that talk loud on their cell phone in public, like they think anyone gives a fuck what their personal business is.

Nothing really, besides bad drivers. Drive time is rage time. Gonna die driving from a rage-induced stroke.

Last edited:
People who whistle constantly. Lowest form of human trash.

Nothing really, besides bad drivers. Drive time is rage time. Gonna die driving from a rage-infused stroke.
Going with this and tagging on a side of people that chew with their mouths open, fucking cave people.

I saw a guy fucking shadowbox standing at the dumbbell rack.
Dudes that think they can do a circuit of shit at the gym...you get one thing, you don't get 3 racks and a machine

Where? At a glory hole?

GUILTY

BUT I ONLY DO THAT WHEN THE GYM IS EMPTY AND IF SOMEONE MOVES MY PIN IF I'M DOING TRICEPS I WONT COMPLAIN SOMETIMES IM IN A RUSH AND THATS THE ONLY REAL REASON I SUPERSET

Going with this and tagging on a side of people that chew with their mouths open, fucking cave people.
One of my best buds does that. It drives me insane when I go to eat out with him, and I look around to see if anyone else is like wtf.

The nod says it all.

Last edited:
Back