Thiago Alves out of Saturday's UFC co-headliner; replacement foe sought for Mike Perry

Fuck..

Thought this would be a great way to gauge Platinum.

Well that's a shame. He's now pulled out of the most fights in UFC history, with 8.

Previous pulled out of...

UFC 62 vs Josh Neer due to an illness
UFC 107 vs Jon Fitch due to a knee injury
UFC 111 vs Jon Fitch again due to a brain irregularity
UFC 149 vs Siyar Bahadurzada due to an undisclosed injury
UFC Fight Night 26 vs Matt Brown due to a bicep injury
UFC Fight Night 49 vs Jordan Mein due to another knee injury
UFC Fight Night 79 vs Benson Henderson due to a broken rib

Wtf, "brain irregularity"?

So help me god I will never forgive ufc if they don't put Ragin al in there. It's the fight we NEED to see.

Would be dope and Al makes weight easy considering he's a 155er, too bad he's not training hard enough to step up in 3days.

Now the card kind of sucks, except for the main event.

Wtf, "brain irregularity"?
It was a scary one, we thought he would retire but he had surgery and corrected it and only missed like four months.

It was a scary one, we thought he would retire but he had surgery and corrected it and only missed like four months.

Did they find out what it was and what caused it?

Boom. Ariel mentioned it on Monday Thiago hadn't yet left.

Platinum trusted him and thought he'd come through.

Terrible news for the fans, but a very smart move by Alves...Perry would have ended his career...I just hope they can find a replacement...

Can't wait for Aluminum Perry's nuthuggers to put him in the GOAT category after his next win against yet another scrub.

Aw man, I was really looking forward to seeing Platinum get his leg wrecked by some Alves round kicks

How many times have alves backed out from a fight now?

Stop giving him fights.. Or cut him.

Alan Jouban gave him an Assad Syrian prison raping.

Alves was going to show the twinkle little little star what happens in Brazil prisons.

Give him RDA.

So? Can Cerrone fight or not?
In theory they could either cancel his matchup with Till and put him against Perry or he could fight both. I doubt that's gonna happen though.

Back