Thiago Alves out of Saturday's UFC co-headliner; replacement foe sought for Mike Perry

I have been rooting against Alves since flying kneed Matt Hughes' head with an injured ankle.
Would have loved to see him lose this weekend. oh well...

And I really was curious about the fight.

Somebody should kidnap Conor and put him in the cage with Perry.

Lol.
Lower him in like the cow in jurassic park?

(Conor would win but the image is still funny)

Respect is definitely due to both guys, all hype train fun aside Platinum is a damn fun, old school guy who gives no fucks and will take a replacement on short notice, there's no ducking a late replacement for him. I don't know Reyes but well done to him too for taking his shot against a very dangerous opponent, thats the attitude the UFC needs and I hope there's a bonus for both guys.

And (just because its a PMP thread lol) I hope that the UFC pay for the best hospital in Pittsburgh for Reyes when this fight is over

I have a feeling this Reyes boy might take it too him.. he was a two division champ in KOTC I believe, has been out for two years so he wouldn't be taking a fight unless he's hungry.. big spot for him and Perry is far from unbeatable. Would've rather seen RDA murder him a week after he murdered Magny tho.

Lol only fight worth watching on this card

{<jordan}

Can't get over what a dong Alves is.

I think the UFC should've flown down there and weighed him just to see if he was full of shit or not

they can still do that too :D

Back