They scrapped Khabib/Ferg at 217 just to 'save' 216 with another fake belt

Fanboy because I wanna see this fight like a normal functioning MMA fan? Idiot. You want the fans to be punished for the sake of punishing Khabib too. They still wanted to do the fight which proves my point

Holding the division hostage to this fight is what is punishing the fans at this point. If Khabib doesn't want to/can't fight, then put Ferg up against someone else.

WTF at least give the fight to Barboza! Lee just got into the top 10 he has done nothing to deserve a title.
Exactly this. Absolutely BS this Ferg vs Lee fight. Barboza is waaaaaaay ahead of Lee in the division, but yeah, that´s the ultimate fighting fuckery.

THE MOTOWN PHENOM... will NOT be on the DETROIT card?

tenor.gif

Khabib dribbled pee on his shoes. Out 10 months

It wouldn't have been a safe bet that Khabib would have made it to 217 anyway. Yes i would have preferred it and Lee doesn't really deserve the shot but I'm not too upset.

They offered Khabib the fight and he turned it down, that was recent news. The fuck is the UFC supposed to do? Keep Ferg on the shelf until Khabib finally accepts? lol

Tony said Khabib turned it down, then Khabib's agent shot him down, its in the same news article btw...

Khabib should be punished anyways. If you can't make the weight three times a year or even two. Without almost dying. You don't deserve to be the champion of that weight class. If you don't do your job and are to heavy and don't make weight. L
L
L
L
L

That's what these idiots have done, because Khabib was willing to fight at 217 and UFC were ok with it. He didn't turn down the fight you fools, he turned down 216.

If 216 was half decent they wouldn't even think of this matchup, and would have Tony waiting anyway. But they scrambled to make another pseudo 'title fight' just so they could keep this shitty card as a ppv, instead of simply changing it to a fight night. That-is-my-fucking-point.

All because this dickhead Lee copied Conor at a press conference...

(Yes I'm 'salty/triggered/butthurt' etc)

Mad that the world doesn't bend how you want it?

That's not crazy.

It's Conor's fault khabib is hurt.

And also because he missed weight and went to the hospital. Conor should've fought him anyway months ago. Stop holding up the belt Conor.

Why the fuck do belts mean so much to you morons?

Get over belts.

Watch fights. Move the fuck on.

I would rather have Khabib but I'm tired of waiting. I'm down to see Tony fight anyone at this point. Even if it is for another paper title.

To be fair it should be a decent scrap

That's what these idiots have done, because Khabib was willing to fight at 217 and UFC were ok with it. He didn't turn down the fight you fools, he turned down 216.

If 216 was half decent they wouldn't even think of this matchup, and would have Tony waiting anyway. But they scrambled to make another pseudo 'title fight' just so they could keep this shitty card as a ppv, instead of simply changing it to a fight night. That-is-my-fucking-point.

All because this dickhead Lee copied Conor at a press conference...

(Yes I'm 'salty/triggered/butthurt' etc)

Khabib is in position to dictate when he wants to fight, just look at hes activity the last 4 years.

UFC becoming more of a joke every day.
Couldn't care less about Khabib, but no way does Lee deserve a shot, should have been Barboza.
There's no incentive for fighters who aren't arrogant, loud mouth pricks these days. Shit pay and have to work ten times as hard to get a title shot.
Only good thing will be seeing El Cucuy finish Lee.

Khabib wanted 217 and that's what the UFC were gonna do. The only reason they made this fight is to save 216. It says in the fucking title

They were going to have Khabib vs Tony the very next PPV. The only reason they made this fight is to save 216. WHY AM I REPEATING MYSELF

The actual facts that exist in real life is Khabib was offered a contract and he refused to sign it. Plain and simple, no matter how many times you repeat yourself on the internet Khabib ducked a fight contract that was put in front of him. Khabib already fucked his chance once when he couldn't cut weight like a professional, he don't get to choose dates.

Go outside and take a deep breath, your blood pressure is probably through the roof, calm down buddy. Don't be so upset Khabib ducked a fight contract. You already edited the initial post like 5 times, it ain't that serious lol

Back