They had no ID, How do I know they were from USADA?

mma_s_machida01_576.jpg

Lol. Was going to post "I think I know someone who'd be interested in another man's urine."

I tip my hat to you, good sir!

Who else would they be? Fucksake do you know how many freaks there are out there? Especially Thailand

Otherwise known as the Aldo conundrum.

WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD THEY BE?

can someone explain to me, why would someone other than USADA want to impersonate USADA and collect an athletes urine?

Why would someone pretend to be USADA?

To then send the sample to a pretend WADA lab?

To write the athlete a pretend letter to tell them they are tested positive?

To ban them from sport?

I'd really like to hear some rational, sensible ideas on why someone would pretend to work for USADA and what possible detrimental effect this could have on the athlete

Theory 1: Framing you for a criminal offence

Theory 2: To gain access to your property to rob you

Can you even imagine how many weird-Os that hit up Cyborg for all kinds of crazy disgusting shit? If you owned her DM on insta and twitter for a week I think you would understand why she is demanding ID from a person who wants her to strip while watching and collect her pee.
Cyborg is the kind of woman that appeals to the weirdest of the weirdos out there.
I thought you were a smart guy dimspace? or are you trolling? ;-)

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread. That said, I seem to be completely out of the loop regarding the actual context of USADA and Cyborg: anyone care to TL;DR what exactly went down? A very slow day at work.

So you are to give samples to someone without ID in hope that they do everything else by the book in regards to security, and proper procedure to make sure the sample isn't tampered with?

So wait they had no ID but cyborg gave them her pee anyways? Wtf what is she complaining about then

If you want a fighter's urine then make a fake ID. I doubt most fighter knows what a USADA ID looks like. Plus even if it looks different you can just say it has been updated and for them to call the USADA to verify it (lol). Make sure to use gloves and have specimen cups and other medical supplies so that it looks legit. LOL.

I suspect it is fairly easy to distinguish between crazy stalker fans and real USADA employees. I don't see why anyone other than the USADA would want the fighter's urine. If there was such a demand for it then I'm sure they would be selling the urine on Instagram or somewhere like that....lol

Yeah... I think a cray cray fan wanting your piss would have a hard time acting normal.

"Clarke wrote that the sample collectors misidentified themselves, police found that they did not have the right paperwork to be working in Thailand as citizens of Singapore and when confronted about it one of them offered to pay the officer 'in exchange for them to be let go.'"

Yeah, not shady at all. <45>

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/...d-in-controversial-thailand-sample-collection
That's an interesting problem. It's illegal to do paid work in foreign countries on a tourist visa. You need a work visa which generally requires a sponsor from inside the country, a few hundred or thousand dollars, and months of paperwork processing. Didn't the same problem come up when they tried to piss test Aldo in Brazil?

what law?

please point me to this law that says anyone collecting urine must have an active present id/

but that doesnt answer the question.. lets say, they arent from USADa, they are an imposter, an impersonator, what would they do with it? how would this negatively impact the athlete in any way?
might make it easier all around if they had a USADA issued id. or if there was quick text verification when they showed up - fighter texts a number and gets a response of yes - blood, blood & urine, urine, etc. Or, eff No! Might be Machida in disguise.

Back