They are trying to kill Johny Hendricks.

The battle of whose going to Bellator or WSOF.

Who the hell worries about Lombard anymore...even a shitty out of shape Bigg Rigg is better than Lombard.

This is all karma coming back to Hendricks for being such a dick after the GSP fight. He's now lost an additional 2 split decisions and also been punished for lay n praying, oh how times have changed when "cocky Hendricks" reigned over the division with his knockout power. Tough break, Johny, it's time for manlet on steroids extraordinaire Lombard, a not so easy walk in the park for an introduction to mw. If Hendricks loses this one I can see him Bellator bound for the fight we never got to see, Hendricks vs. MacDonald. Do or die time for Johny, he's gotta keep that big rig running so I expect to see him fight like his ass is on the line.

Lombard? Really?
Yeah because the name Hector Lombard translates to 'hype train ran out of juice'. It's really sad this is the who cares of who cares fights and I still really want to see it.

Hendricks at 185, could easily blanked Lombard, especially in the later rounds if Lombard is gassed

If Lombard doesnt land a KO in the 1st, have to favor Hendricks decision as the fight goes on

Yeah but Hendrick hasn't shown that power recently.

I hope Johny "A pound to go" Hendricks actually TKO Lombard

No one is punishing him, he wants a check but can't make 170, so this is what you get.

Let johny fight at LHW. Keep fries in his diet

i thought we were over lombard the guy is not who sherdog keeps thinking he is

Lmao Lombard isn't even good anymore

Johnny can probably win that one by lay and pray

Man i HOPE lombard delivers in brutal fashion !

PAYBACK for all those missed weight attempts

Oh well, the Lombard fight can't go any worse than Big Rigg's Steakhouse. You know what I mean?

Hendricks needs to marry Ronda Rousey

Imagine how huge they would be together

You realize Lombard isn't that good anymore right? He got smashed and finished by Magny.

Lombard will either go 100 mph and gas if he doesn't get the finish, or have an extremely low output.

almost 50/50 fight imo

Wow you guys are flighty. Three years ago Hendricks was a killer now. And now you turned on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back