They are trying to kill Johny Hendricks.

they are trying to kill dan henderson.

lombard? really?

lol I remember a thread about how Magny had 0 chance and Lombard was going to maul him and how it was a punishment for Magny.

Lombard has never been that good.

Wow you guys are flighty. Three years ago Hendricks was a killer now. And now you turned on him.

Missing weight 8 times and turning into a gatekeeper when the doping agency comes into town is a pretty solid reason to bail on him.

Lmao Lombard isn't even good anymore

Johnny can probably win that one by lay and pray

lol Hendricks top control/game isnt very good. Doubt hed be laying much and also when has Hector been LNPable? Dont hecall ever...........

If prime Shields coming off b2b wins against Tyron and Demian couldnt LNP Lombard and tasted judo over and over, Hendricks sure as hell isnt even tho he has better TDs than Jake

1st hound will be interesting. Hector pretty much 10-8'd both Hendo and Magny in the 1st despite getting finished later, im not sure if Hendricks will be able to take the same punishment but he might not need to

Missing weight 8 times and turning into a gatekeeper when the doping agency comes into town is a pretty solid reason to bail on him.

Hey post USADA Hendricks is not scared of losing or missing weight. Far cry from the fighter that threw overhands for 25 min nonstop without getting tired. Wha happen?

lol Hendricks top control/game isnt very good. Doubt hed be laying much and also when has Hector been LNPable? Dont hecall ever...........

If prime Shields coming off b2b wins against Tyron and Demian couldnt LNP Lombard and tasted judo over and over, Hendricks sure as hell isnt even tho he has better TDs than Jake

1st hound will be interesting. Hector pretty much 10-8'd both Hendo and Magny in the 1st despite getting finished later, im not sure if Hendricks will be able to take the same punishment but he might not need to

I hope he planks post USADA Hendricks

Okami LNP'd Lombard when he was actually good. Plus he just got his ass wrestled badly by Magny after he gassed out and even after a terrible weight cut Hendricks cardio wasn't that bad.

I didn't say Johnny was gonna dominate him or anything I said he can win it. Because he can. I just think it's stupid in 2016 with everything we've seen to act like Lombard is some killer at this point. The dude has no gas tank, folds under any pressure, and doesn't have much of a chin left. Johnny has a shit ton of issues of his own but let's not act like this isn't a winnable fight for him even at this point. The thread title is "they are trying to kill Johny Hendricks" ffs

Not going to lie, I could have done my research better before making this thread. I dont follow the sport as religiously as I used to, and last i had been aware of, Lombard was a savage unstoppable gorrila, murderer.

fight will be 1-2min fireworks and than slow motion for the rest, so mehhh not excited

Lol I think it might be the other way around, even tho weight cut Hendricks is a shell of his former self, never understood the lombard hype, such a slow, short reach overoided monkey,
you know what I mean?

I know what you mean with the "monkey" part.

#makeamericagreatagain

Wow you guys are flighty. Three years ago Hendricks was a killer now. And now you turned on him.

Member since 09.

But, you don't grasp the concept of why Hendricks went from pounding ppl...To being pounded on ?

I don't even know what to say.

Actually... I do.

GSP wanted PED testing for his fight with Hendricks. And GSP was going to pay for both of them to get tested. GSP was tested, and passed...

Hendricks REFUSED to be tested.

You never heard of this before ?

Hendricks is going to get brutalised in the first round. The only way he wins this, if Lombard punches himself out.

I don't trust Johny's capacity to clean bulk.

Would have been amusing while both were roided up the arse. Now, it is sort of pathetic, considering how much they have evidently worsened since USADA came by.

They still pissed off af Hendricks for beating gsp convincingly.

I don't trust Johny's capacity to clean bulk.

Would have been amusing while both were roided up the arse. Now, it is sort of pathetic, considering how much they have evidently worsened since USADA came by.
It would be funny if he weighed in at 190

Member since 09.

But, you don't grasp the concept of why Hendricks went from pounding ppl...To being pounded on ?

I don't even know what to say.

Actually... I do.

GSP wanted PED testing for his fight with Hendricks. And GSP was going to pay for both of them to get tested. GSP was tested, and passed...

Hendricks REFUSED to be tested.

You never heard of this before ?
Your rambling mess has nothing to do with what I wrote. In fact I don't even want to see whatever stupid thing you want to reply with. Enjoy the IL. Member since 2016 you fucking noob.

Back