They are trying to kill Johny Hendricks.

Your rambling mess has nothing to do with what I wrote. In fact I don't even want to see whatever stupid thing you want to reply with. Enjoy the IL. Member since 2016 you fucking noob.

I fucking explained exactly why ppl turned on him.

Yup...That's me...noob as fuck.

2009 join date...

But, you think that every person's account, and join date. Are their first account and join date ?

You really are stupid, aren't you ?

Hendricks at 185, could easily blanked Lombard, especially in the later rounds if Lombard is gassed

If Lombard doesnt land a KO in the 1st, have to favor Hendricks decision as the fight goes on

This fight is going to end brutally.

Like Kimbo vs Houston Alexander.

early prediction.

Lombard misses weight, Hendricks feels forced to take the fight since the card is shit then gets just smashed.

Looking worse then BJ lastweek.

1st round KO for Lombard

Hendricks just needs to train reverse elbows and ankle lock defense and he should be golden.

Lol I think it might be the other way around, even tho weight cut Hendricks is a shell of his former self, never understood the lombard hype, such a slow, short reach overoided monkey,
you know what I mean?
He's fast as fuck what are you talking about?

Hendricks.... he's probably the fighter USADA hurt the most

it seems a super tough fight for his first foray into a larger class but there won't be a height advantage

Pretty sure Hendricks wanted the fight,or he wouldnt have taken it. Lombard is pretty much in the same boat as hendricks anyway.

i like this fight, Hector also used to be at 170

could be a war

Back