These Cavs would win the finals against 90% of past NBA finals teams

Their team is so easy to beat. Just keep Tristan Kardashian out of the paint and play 4 on 4... he clean a up all their mistakes with his pushoffs and over the back noncalls.

Also backdoor cut them and they all start blaming each other. They are honestly one of the weakest championship* teams ever... should be appreciated that gift from silver last year.

16-0

Not happening against:
Lakes with Shaq, Magic
Spurs with Timmeh
Bulls with MJ
Celts with Larry
Etc

Some good match ups:
Bad Boys
Kobe/Gasol Lakes
Wade/Shaq Heat

Not happening against:
Lakes with Shaq, Magic
Spurs with Timmeh
Bulls with MJ
Celts with Larry
Etc

Some good match ups:
Bad Boys
Kobe/Gasol Lakes
Wade/Shaq Heat

clintnod.gif

ts just started watching basketball this year lol

Haven't seen u post in a minute dawg. Where u been?

Got a new job that's kept me crazy busy. I have 3 weeks straight without travel now, for the first time in a while.

THe 07 Pats would beat 99% of all football teams in history and no one cares, they lost.

Every finals team after 2012 would smoke every team pre 2007.

Their team is so easy to beat. Just keep Tristan Kardashian out of the paint and play 4 on 4... he clean a up all their mistakes with his pushoffs and over the back noncalls.

Also backdoor cut them and they all start blaming each other. They are honestly one of the weakest championship* teams ever... should be appreciated that gift from silver last year.

16-0
Nonsense. They are a great team and they are getting crushed by easily one of the best teams ever. I think comparing teams from different eras is tough, because a lot of little rules changes ad d up. But for one thing, this is a fantastic 3 point team and earlier eras with the shorter 3 line they'd be raining hot fire from the perimeter. Also, the iso game of the 80s and 90s would give LeBron and Kyrie more space.

Their defense is a liability though and would be in any era.

THe 07 Pats would beat 99% of all football teams in history and no one cares, they lost.
This is a fantastic point,and a good reminder for Cavs fans , like myself, looking for something to grasp on to. But pointing out that the Cavs are a very great team also elevates the Warriors, because they have dominated that team.

The guy you just quoted thinks Derrick Rose > Michael Jordan
Well, somebody also thought D Rose, KD, or SC were ahead of LBJ.

Players that beat out jordan during his "prime":Magic, barkley, olajuwon, Robinson, malone,

Well, somebody also thought D Rose, KD, or SC were ahead of LBJ.

Players that beat out jordan during his "prime":Magic, barkley, olajuwon, Robinson, malone,
Umm...what?

In the offs against..

Magic 1-0
Barkley 1-0(?)
Olajuwon 0-0
Robinson 0-0
Malone 2-0

Nonsense. They are a great team and they are getting crushed by easily one of the best teams ever. I think comparing teams from different eras is tough, because a lot of little rules changes ad d up. But for one thing, this is a fantastic 3 point team and earlier eras with the shorter 3 line they'd be raining hot fire from the perimeter. Also, the iso game of the 80s and 90s would give LeBron and Kyrie more space.

Their defense is a liability though and would be in any era.
The differences in era argument is valid IMO. That said, I can't see how a team who's signature is auto-firing trays would be dynasty-level 20 years ago, let alone an undersized pure shooter like Steph being considered MVP-level.

Back