There is still an asterisk next to Jones' name

NbWgUP45.jpg

from the arbitration report.

He was given a 30 month reduction for the assistance which is an ongoing thing.

"Mr Jones is under a continuing duty of cooperation"

its built into the arbitration decision

"USADA reserves the right in USADA's sole discretion to reinstate any part of this 30 months reduction in the event Mr Jones fails to cooperate and/or to prove the complete and credible substantial assistance.."

In other words, if at any point Jones fails to deliver on what he has promised as far as evidence against others go, then USADa can automatically hit him with all or part of the 30 month reduction and hes agreed to taht.
Appreciated. Would you consider this a possibility?

The Champ is back. He'll run thru Gus, then beat DC again and be the champ-champ

Appreciated. Would you consider this a possibility?
i dont know what information hes given them and what they are folllowing up on.

im still recovering from the shock of him turning states evidence to be honest.

it does explain a couple of things ive noticed in the testing numbers recently though, specifically two fighters that have clearly been target tested by USADA.

i dont know what information hes given them and what they are folllowing up on.

im still recovering from the shock of him turning states evidence to be honest.

it does explain a couple of things ive noticed in the testing numbers recently though, specifically two fighters that have clearly been target tested by USADA.
I am shocked too, guess I was dumb to not expect that from Jones. Who are those two fighters? Damn, I see ramifications for this, whether it be the fighters or his GYM. Bridges were surely burned.

I am shocked too, guess I was dumb to not expect that from Jones. Who are those two fighters? Damn, I see ramifications for this, whether it be the fighters or his GYM. Bridges were surely burned.

Cowboy was visited by testers twice in rapid succession in June (only other fighters theyve done that to are Brock, Rashad Evans, Tecia Torres and Claudia Gadelha). Cormier was hit three weeks out of six following the miocic fight which was unprecedented

Cowboy was visited by testers twice in rapid succession in June (only other fighters theyve done that to are Brock, Rashad Evans, Tecia Torres and Claudia Gadelha). Cormier was hit three weeks out of six following the miocic fight which was unprecedented
Meanwhile, Jones was tested one time in months. Lol. So if the targeted fighters are not caught, Jones gets hit with a suspension? The whole thing is sorta tacky.
Not surprised that the article was never really invoked before, fighters being friends in the gym but lol, leave it to Jones. He really had no credible defense and could only snitch.

Back