There is still an asterisk next to Jones' name

Dude he has about 12 lives at this point. This guy has failed a cocaine test, got busted for a DUI, a hit and run and failed 2 steroid test. He is still only 31 years old and coming back yet again.
Sure, I meant in this instance though. Dick move to get a reduced suspension. I was a huge fan back in the day but... dude is just unlikable, a moron and a cheat.

He's both the best fighter and the best consequences avoider in MMA. Double GOAT imo.
giphy.gif

There is no asterisk as he’s been proven to be innocent.

Jones is the GOAT

Joe Rogan doesnt think he is quilty and he probably knows something we dont. It makes no sense for undefeated fighter to just suddenly start roiding it has never happened.
What's sudden about it? He started failing tests as soon as he was confronted by rougher testing, likely he was using for a while.

Regardless, he will be fighting, so this discussion is moot aside from talks about his legacy.

asterisk is an understatement

What's sudden about it? He started failing tests as soon as he was confronted by rougher testing, likely he was using for a while.

Regardless, he will be fighting, so this discussion is moot aside from talks about his legacy.
But wasnt the first time confirmed contained suplement? I dont follow MMA that closely its this McGregor vs Khabib hype that kinda got me here. I watch big fights but dont really follow media or use forums. If he indeed is such a massive douche to everyone while playing off a cool guy in front of cameras like they say then that could easily trigger people to a point they would put small amount of that stuff in his drink. Havent been on a fighting gym but I doubt the most kindnest and honest people hang around there. It just dont make sense to me why would young, undeateafed since amateur, supremely confident coke using guy start using,feeling he needs it and its worth the risk. He probably feels he is much bigger than all of his opponents too feeding more to the confidence. If he had lost even once and then bounced back then it would make sense but he just doesnt strike me as a guy who feels he needs to risk everything and use expecially how he just got an offense. I also dont belieave a fighter of his caliber would ever get caught if he wanted to use

Last edited:
usada and commissions are on the take. Such an interesting sentence, 15 months is an odd and convenient number
They wanted him back for the MSG card.

even after all this bs, you all know he's going to test positive for the MSG card......or slam his Corvette into a school bus full of kids. Something.

he's not capable of making to a fight anymore.

on another note, if you think the khabib fight is happening, you're a sucker.

just being a realist.

WTF does Khabib have to do with this?

Joe Rogan doesnt think he is quilty and he probably knows something we dont. It makes no sense for undefeated fighter to just suddenly start roiding it has never happened.
Lmao. He didnt just suddenly start. He just started getting caught. Idiot.

There is no asterisk as he’s been proven to be innocent.

Jones is the GOAT
Stop it. For the rest of his career he is an entertaining fighter but everything he does/did will have an asterisk or three next to it.

But wasnt the first time confirmed contained suplement? I dont follow MMA that closely its this McGregor vs Khabib hype that kinda got me here. I watch big fights but dont really follow media or use forums. If he indeed is such a massive douche to everyone while playing off a cool guy in front of cameras like they say then that could easily trigger people to a point they would put small amount of that stuff in his drink. Havent been on a fighting gym but I doubt the most kindnest and honest people hang around there
No, USADA didn't accept the tainted male enhancement excuse, and Jon got the max penalty of one year. I can't pretend like I know what happened, but I don't think someone tainting his drink with a minuscule amount of turinabol is the most likely possiblity.

No, USADA didn't accept the tainted male enhancement excuse, and Jon got the max penalty of one year. I can't pretend like I know what happened, but I don't think someone tainting his drink with a minuscule amount of turinabol is the most likely possiblity.
Oh okay I just remember hearing Joe Rogan or somebody talk about how it made no sense of him failing some test like he must have known 100% he cant get away with it or something along the lines

@dimspace
You mentioned it was still possible that Jones gets the 48 month suspension if this does not go through. Mind explaining?

Damn , I thought you just made up a new word, but Rogan is wrong. Jon is quite "quilty" lol
Quilty
to spill a powder like substance, usually in the process of opening the container. drop mess spill powder clumsy

Wow, just when you thought the guy couldn't be more unlikable. Basically, he admitted he was done, had no evidence or defense so he decided to snitch, just like the old days. I see Jones changing camps soon now.
He got a reduced suspension, was not cleared, lmao.

not leaving jacksons he got the cage just right for when he needs to hide under it.

So Jones just burnt all his PED suppliers, we might be seeing a clean Jon going forward.

@dimspace
You mentioned it was still possible that Jones gets the 48 month suspension if this does not go through. Mind explaining?

NbWgUP45.jpg

from the arbitration report.

He was given a 30 month reduction for the assistance which is an ongoing thing.

"Mr Jones is under a continuing duty of cooperation"

its built into the arbitration decision

"USADA reserves the right in USADA's sole discretion to reinstate any part of this 30 months reduction in the event Mr Jones fails to cooperate and/or to prove the complete and credible substantial assistance.."

In other words, if at any point Jones fails to deliver on what he has promised as far as evidence against others go, then USADa can automatically hit him with all or part of the 30 month reduction and hes agreed to taht.

Back