There is still an asterisk next to Jones' name

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Wow, just when you thought the guy couldn't be more unlikable. Basically, he admitted he was done, had no evidence or defense so he decided to snitch, just like the old days. I see Jones changing camps soon now.
He got a reduced suspension, was not cleared, lmao.

USADA cleared two GOATs of MMA

148183368.jpg.0.jpg

This is a cat with nine lives. But he has yet another opportunity to reclaim his championship and his legacy. I feel like we have been here before. Yeah that’s right because we have several times. But he has yet another opportunity.

USADA in shambles tryin to frame the GOAT

Spin it whichever way you like, snowflake, doesn't change the fact that Bones is back to Make LHW Great Again!

<JonesDXSuckIt>

This is a cat with nine lives. But he has yet another opportunity to reclaim his championship and his legacy. I feel like we have been here before. Yeah that’s right because we have several times. But he has yet another opportunity.
I wouldn't call it that. It was basically a dick move.

Wow, just when you thought the guy couldn't be more unlikable. Basically, he admitted he was done, had no evidence or defense so he decided to snitch, just like the old days. I see Jones changing camps soon now.
He got a reduced suspension, was not cleared, lmao.
WME era. Keep an eye out for Novinski on hgtv buying a private island.

Jones didn't get cleared of guilt (at this point if you don't think he's guilty you're wilfully ignorant), but he managed to get his suspension reduced so the result is functionally the same. The reality is, Jones will be fighting.

USADA in shambles tryin to frame the GOAT

Indeed!

Greatest Offending Anabolic Taker (GOAT) keeps slipping thru the corrupt cracks.

He'll be on his 20th PED fail, and folks will still be proclaiming him "GOAT"

lol

usada and commissions are on the take. Such an interesting sentence, 15 months is an odd and convenient number

even after all this bs, you all know he's going to test positive for the MSG card......or slam his Corvette into a school bus full of kids. Something.

he's not capable of making to a fight anymore.

on another note, if you think the khabib fight is happening, you're a sucker.

just being a realist.

Last edited:
You would not call it what? He has another opportunity. What he does with it who the fuck knows with this guy.
The nine lives bit. There was no special luck involved, he evoked an article in the USADA regulations that nobody did before. Still did not present a credible defense. I do agree, who the fuck knows what happens with this guy next.

Only cause of 12-6 elbows....

The king is back!! The real king!!! Hahahahaaaaaa

The nine lives bit. There was no special luck involved, he evoked an article in the USADA regulations that nobody did before. Still did not present a credible defense. I do agree, who the fuck knows what happens with this guy next.

Dude he has about 12 lives at this point. This guy has failed a cocaine test, got busted for a DUI, a hit and run and failed 2 steroid test. He is still only 31 years old and coming back yet again.

Jones didn't get cleared of guilt (at this point if you don't think he's guilty you're wilfully ignorant), but he managed to get his suspension reduced so the result is functionally the same. The reality is, Jones will be fighting.
Joe Rogan doesnt think he is quilty and he probably knows something we dont. It makes no sense for undefeated fighter to just suddenly start roiding it has never happened.

Biggest asterisk ever. Not only a admitted multiple offender, but a snake snitch to top it off

Indeed!

Greatest Offending Anabolic Taker (GOAT) keeps slipping thru the corrupt cracks.

He'll be on his 20th PED fail, and folks will still be proclaiming him "GOAT"

lol
He's both the best fighter and the best consequences avoider in MMA. Double GOAT imo.

Back