There is a LOT of racism talk on Sherdog. And I just have to ask.....

Not bad, except this came first.

Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg
So racism wasn't a factor?

Trump in the Whitehouse has really empowered racists people and the tone of discussion on this board has really deteriorated since I began lurking around. I am sure people have always been racist but now they feel empowered to let it show more. I live in a pretty progressive town in California and even here I seem t be seeing more confederate flags than before.

Trump in the Whitehouse has really empowered racists people and the tone of discussion on this board has really deteriorated since I began lurking around. I am sure people have always been racist but now they feel empowered to let it show more. I live in a pretty progressive town in California and even here I seem t be seeing more confederate flags than before.
People voted him in despite his flagrant racism so that tells you all you need to know.

If I walk up to you and call you a cocksucker and laugh, will you beat me up immediately?

Do you think violence is justifiable over heated words or trolling jokes?
Sounds like you're just trying to justify the ability to call people racist names. Why do you want to be able to call people racial slurs?

Sounds like you're just trying to justify the ability to call people racist names. Why do you want to be able to call people racial slurs?
I am a free speech absolutist. I'd rather KNOW who is the racist prick in my midst, so let them say dumb shit if they want. Now, I noticed you evaded the question. Not very smooth. Answer the question, please.

You sound like you've never been outside California. Wouldn't be surprising in the least. LOL at Confederate flags being the barometer for racism in the USA. Are you over the age of 13?

I am a free speech absolutist. I'd rather KNOW who is the racist prick in my midst, so let them say dumb shit if they want. Now, I noticed you evaded the question. Not very smooth. Answer the question, please.
If someone walked up to a person and called him a racial slur then got socked for it then I wouldn't shed a tear for him. If the person who was called a racial slur shrugged it off and went on with his day I wouldn't think any less of him. Either way who gives a shit? I think you just want to be able to call people racist names and not get your ass kicked for it is all.

You sound like you've never been outside California. Wouldn't be surprising in the least. LOL at Confederate flags being the barometer for racism in the USA. Are you over the age of 13?
Confederate flags are for retards still larping the civil war. The South lost get over it.

"Are you over the age 13 derp" That's a funny statement coming from someone arguing for racist online trolls to have the ability to toss racial slurs at people irl.

Last edited:
Please provide examples of flagrant racism or stop lying about it.
"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best," Trump said. "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
<{Heymansnicker}>

Canadians outside of the denser urban centers are as racist as American truckers, imo.

Nah. They're racist as fuck but it's different. They don't actually want to kill or shoot minorities the same way people in the South of America do. Nobody here talks about racewars and shit like that.

I have no idea how Canada has done it but people here honestly get along pretty well, even outside of the city in the smaller towns. I know a Chinese guy who runs a gas station North of Ontario in the middle of nowhere, no ones ever bothers him. He's well respected. It's just quiet up here. Less guns, less people, more pot, the TV is filled with slow paced old people shit on BBC. Canada is like that older uncle who get's rowdy every now and then but goes back to sleep in his favorite armchair after a few beers.

Agreed. The hatred towards white people is really blatant nowadays.

People voted him in despite his flagrant racism so that tells you all you need to know.
If someone walked up to a person and called him a racial slur then got socked for it then I wouldn't shed a tear for him. If the person who was called a racial slur shrugged it off and went on with his day I wouldn't think any less of him. Either way who gives a shit? I think you just want to be able to call people racist names and not get your ass kicked for it is all.
Nailed it.

KKK-compressed.jpg

Confederate flag in use at a KKK rally recently. I'm thinking you are one of those people that claim it's a symbol of southern heritage or some other BS when we both know deep down it is a symbol of hate.

The tone of discourse used to be much more mature and open minded on this board but it has slipped significantly.

Politically charged language like that has become co-opted by the liberal agenda in our country, sadly. Rather than present genuine examples of wrongdoing or hate, many of these liberals think it is sufficient to scream, "Liberal", and worse, that the validity of their argument is proportional to their personal hysteria during their abuse of these terms.

You see maps that looks like this from the nerds all the time:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-racist-countries-answers-surprise-you.html

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

The problem is that you have your own bizarre social dynamics elsewhere, and one example is the European inferiority complex where they just presume that all Americans are fat, stupid, ignorant, or uncouth. Typically, I've noticed the non-Americans who subscribe most fervently to these beliefs display the strongest correlation to those attributes themselves. They're rarely aware where their own countries actually stack up.

That's why you see the anti-American pile-on every four years during the Summer Olympics where suddenly China becomes the good guy and everyone is cheering them on. It's that inferiority complex mentality. You gotta rise above it.
Where have you experienced Europeans (assuming you were still talking about Europeans) cheering on the Chinese over Americans? I have been in several European countries during the Olympics and most people cheer on their own or neighboring countries. Nobody gives a shit about the Chinese and sure as hell wouldn't cheer for them over Americans.
And the Dutch media was going crazy about Simone Biles last year (and rightfully so)

Back