There is a LOT of racism talk on Sherdog. And I just have to ask.....

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is there really that much racism in the USA? I mean, I am in Canada, and aside from a very few people, racism really doesn't exist. At least in my experience. At my workplace, there are about 100 employees, and they represent nearly 40 countries. It is the same everywhere. There are just people from all over wherever you go.

Is there really that much racism in the USA? I mean, I am in Canada, and aside from a very few people, racism really doesn't exist. At least in my experience. At my workplace, there are about 100 employees, and they represent nearly 40 countries. It is the same everywhere. There are just people from all over wherever you go.
People are more ballsy on the internet in general. Many people say things online they wouldn't dare say in person.

Last edited:
Whaddyu mean, "just people."

rdj-in-tropic-thunder-1.jpg

Politically charged language like that has become co-opted by the liberal agenda in our country, sadly. Rather than present genuine examples of wrongdoing or hate, many of these liberals think it is sufficient to scream, "Liberal", and worse, that the validity of their argument is proportional to their personal hysteria during their abuse of these terms.

You see maps that looks like this from the nerds all the time:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-racist-countries-answers-surprise-you.html

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

The problem is that you have your own bizarre social dynamics elsewhere, and one example is the European inferiority complex where they just presume that all Americans are fat, stupid, ignorant, or uncouth. Typically, I've noticed the non-Americans who subscribe most fervently to these beliefs display the strongest correlation to those attributes themselves. They're rarely aware where their own countries actually stack up.

That's why you see the anti-American pile-on every four years during the Summer Olympics where suddenly China becomes the good guy and everyone is cheering them on. It's that inferiority complex mentality. You gotta rise above it.

Last edited:
People are more ballsy on the internet in general. Many people say things online they wouldn't dare say in person

Your one of the few I would say whatever to in real life. You seem a manly girl.

I feel tough saying that on the internet surprisingly.

Another chicken shit lib throwing out the "racist " term.

Either provide specific examples or piss the fuck off...

Canadians outside of the denser urban centers are as racist as American truckers, imo.

Race relations are at the worst I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Disagreeing with you isn't racism, I'm sorry but it's the current year and we're over that.

they no longer consider themselves racist but "race realists"

There are racists everywhere, because there are idiots everywhere. Although I doubt the US is as racist as so many would think. I've been to the south (arkansas and Louisiana)quite a bit when I was growing up, and I saw some pretty racist shit, but it's probably nowhere near as bad as that in the vast majority of the country.

Probably because Comrade Trudummy would have you thrown in a gulag or reeducation camp if you even made a joke about race.

Another chicken shit lib throwing out the "racist " term.

Either provide specific examples or piss the fuck off...
Oh fuck off. I'm not scared of many men in real life, and sure as fuck not on some message board. I asked a question. I was looking for a real answer, not some basement dweller calling me out.

Oh fuck off. I'm not scared of many men in real life, and sure as fuck not on some message board. I asked a question. I was looking for a real answer, not some basement dweller calling me out.

Got it, so no examples??

#sjw confirmed.

People are more ballsy on the internet in general. Many people say things online they wouldn't dare say in person

I am of average height, lazy, out of shape, overweight, passive-aggressive and I will not say anything in real life that I say online. To be frank, I am a weak coward.

Come at me, bro.

Got it, so no examples??

#sjw confirmed.
You have 21000 messages and you need me to give you examples of how there is a lot of racist talk on here? You haven't seen the word racism posted on here before?

I don't think I can help you.

Basically white nerds make Hitler jokes online, and that means minorities can be openly and violently racist in public. Get in a fight with a white boy? Be sure to tell everyone that he called you "tha n-word." That'll buy you enough emotional sympathy to escape the situation.

Your one of the few I would say whatever to in real life. You seem a manly girl.

I feel tough saying that on the internet surprisingly.
Don't believe you, sweet cheeks. I'm pretty sure you are a 300 pound fat boy sucking down pop tarts in his moms basement.

Back