There is a LOT of racism talk on Sherdog. And I just have to ask.....

In the USA overall, racism has exploded in the last year or so from what I have seen. There is little doubt that our current President has a huge role in that. He has encouraged people to come out with it through his own actions.

Thats really a shame because prior to that President Obama had done a great job in uniting the country. For the first time I had hope for us. Now we are back to square one
You're so full of shit.

Saying racism doesn't exist because you don't see it is the equivalent of saying there is no life in the universe other than on Earth. Pure ignorance. I never really paid much attention to threads in the War Room because I don't have much insight to offer on most of the subjects in here. Glad to see that's the norm on these threads.

Is there really that much racism in the USA? I mean, I am in Canada, and aside from a very few people, racism really doesn't exist. At least in my experience. At my workplace, there are about 100 employees, and they represent nearly 40 countries. It is the same everywhere. There are just people from all over wherever you go.
I'm a brown guy who's lived in NYC and a rural, white farming town in Ohio. From my experience EVERY race is racist to each other, many times to a big degree. I've experienced racism from whites, blacks, and other Indians (Indians come from many different ethnicities). Weirdly enough the most racism I ever got was from other Indians.

I'm a brown guy who's lived in NYC and a rural, white farming town in Ohio. From my experience EVERY race is racist to each other, many times to a big degree. I've experienced racism from whites, blacks, and other Indians (Indians come from many different ethnicities). Weirdly enough the most racism I ever got was from other Indians.

Indian like dot or feather?

I have a card in my wallet that says I'm Indian. It's pretty offensive. Not that I have any problem with being called Indian it's just that we as Native peoples in Canada don't even have a definitive name for ourselves. There is a disturbingly huge amount of racism in Canada towards Native people here in every province. There is a serial killer murdering Native people in Thunder Bay and not one thing is being done about it. In fact they are covering it up and just saying it's accidental drownings. Native women are constantly being kidnapped into sex trafficking and nothing is being done about it. If you want to get away with murder then it's pretty easy in Canada just make sure they are Native. It really is horrible. That being said I know exactly what you mean about racism in every race. I've experienced racism from other Native's A LOT and seen them being very ignorant and racist towards other races.

Racism sucks ass.

Hey I hate everybody equally.
Especially Canadians there too damn nice.
I feel like I contradicted myself.
But you guys do make great maple syrup so I guess it about evens out.

Saying racism doesn't exist because you don't see it is the equivalent of saying there is no life in the universe other than on Earth. Pure ignorance. I never really paid much attention to threads in the War Room because I don't have much insight to offer on most of the subjects in here. Glad to see that's the norm on these threads.

Don't worry it sounds like we're not missing much from your shit posts anyways. No loss.

Don't worry it sounds like we're not missing much from your shit posts anyways. No loss.
I always find it funny how you neo-nazis get all emo about people that denounce racism like it's your job or right to be an ignorant douchebag or that you even have any business commenting on Racism thread or have any insight into the topic. It's like me going into your cuck fluffer threads and commenting on your lifestyle.

In the USA overall, racism has exploded in the last year or so from what I have seen. There is little doubt that our current President has a huge role in that. He has encouraged people to come out with it through his own actions.

Thats really a shame because prior to that President Obama had done a great job in uniting the country. For the first time I had hope for us. Now we are back to square one

11/10

Nice work. Troll post of the thread.

Back