Theodorou and Weidman weigh on Gastelum...

Keep dancing for me boy.
I’m a hell of a dancer for sure. I’m doing the bounce my nuts off your chin dance. But it’s ok. Think of this as a growing experience. You’re simply not in my league, kid. Stay in the minors a bit longer...you’ll be a’ight.

Weidman almost got TKOed in the first round of that fight and was arguably saved by the bell, so he doesn't have much room to talk.
Yeah but then he came back won the rest of the fight and finished him. He’s just talking shit cause Ping was disrespectful of Weidmans win over Kelvin, calling Kelvin a blown up WW. Then gets starched by him in the first

Lol you still in here bragging your the ONE punch Kelvin landed you pathetic fuck.

Well yeah he got outstruck and finished but he landed a good punch!!
<YeahOKJen>

Lol.
102_Chris_Weidman_vs_Kelvin_Gastelum.0.jpg

Who won the fight bitch?
UFC-Fight-Night-Weidman-v-Gastelum.jpg

Aww the sensitive one is back. I must've really struck a nerve with you.

All I remember is Whineman getting out struck and nearly finished by a much smaller technically superior fighter.

kjBeU.gif

Keep worshipping Whineman you psychotic, delusional, fucking weirdo.

<36>
And a full training camp, which Weidman DIDNT have. And Weidman is always fighting with injuries

Call me crazy but I think Whittaker gets championship and I think Weidman submits Whittaker

Weidman stuffs the TDs and out boxes him methinks

Weidman would get Bisping down early and sub the shit out of him

>Implying Chris Whineman wasn't brutally dominated by Romero, Rockhold, or Mousasi who literally made him quit.

rockhold-gnp-finish.gif

bmjdq15zpczz.gif

<36>
finished brutally but he was in the fight before he got dropped. when I think brutally dominated I think of a guy who was never in the fight

I’m a hell of a dancer for sure. I’m doing the bounce my nuts off your chin dance. But it’s ok. Think of this as a growing experience. You’re simply not in my league, kid. Stay in the minors a bit longer...you’ll be a’ight.
Remember who daddy is you inferior peasant. You tried your best son but as I said before, you lost before this began.

<{silvanormal}>

Remember who daddy is you inferior peasant. You tried your best son but as I said before, you lost before this began.

<{silvanormal}>
Whatever you gotta tell yourself, cupcake. A lot of guys, like yourself, don’t quite realize they’ve just been KTFO.

Nice pic of a guy Weidman ended the career of.

Aww the sensitive one is back. I must've really struck a nerve with you.

All I remember is Whineman getting out struck and nearly finished by a much smaller technically superior fighter.

kjBeU.gif

Keep worshipping Whineman you psychotic, delusional, fucking weirdo.

How many times have you posted that same punch you retarded fuck?

Well he was losing the fight and got finished, but he landed one good punch!! I’m gonna post it 40 times cause that’s the only moment of success he had!

Fucking pathetic.

maxresdefault.jpg

weidman-23-1500782067.jpg

UFC had no right letting bisping fight headliners with such little time.

Such a let down

<{silvanormal}>
No, you just look like a fucking retard. It isnt everyone else that is wrong you dumb fucker. Everyone knows you’re a joke with no knowledge of MMA.

You do realize that if you put them on a scale you would probably only see 10 lbs difference maybe even less.
On a scale when.. out of camp, during camp, or on fight night? Out of camp Weidman and Gastelum are much more different then 10lbs. During camp toward the end of camp, they should be close as they are both trying to make 185. Fight night, what they come into the cage at, might be close.

One good punch doesn’t mean you win the fight moron.

Just because someone takes you down doesn’t mean they can’t punch you first. Weidman outstruck him with strikes to the head body and legs. Kelvin landed one good punch.

You’re too fucking stupid to realize landing a good punch in the first round doesn’t win you the striking in the second and third round.

You stupid cock sucker.
Triggered..

He outstruck him ON THE FEET IN THE SECOND AND THIRD ROUND. You clearly are retarded or haven’t seen the fight. That’s why everyone in this thread is calling you out. You’re fucking stupid and don’t know what you’re talking about.
It doesn't appear "everyone" is.. as Ive noticed the other pro fighter in this thread is agreeing with him and/or liking some of his posts and I too, agree with him. It simply appears you aren't grasping what he's saying as you are more or less putting words into his mouth that he clearly didn't say or intend to come across like such. If anything, it appears those who are "respected" on sherdog, that are in this thread, are understanding what he means, regardless if agreeing or not. Comprehension skills are huge in the real world kiddo.

Yet Weidman finished him and Gast didn’t capitalize on the short moments you selcted to show.

if I cared or slightly respected your argument more, I’d look for Gast tapping clip. However, I’m not arguing with idiots. I’d then need to stoop to your level, where I’d be outmatched by your vast experience as an idiot.

Im simply stating the fact, Gast did hurt Chris bad....but at the end, Chris made him quit, hence whooped that ass.

Thanks for trying though, homie. Happy internetting. Best of luck to you in your future trolling endeavors.

that's great stuff lol

Why is Elias "Pussyfoot" Theodorou weighing in on a finish?

No, you just look like a fucking retard. It isnt everyone else that is wrong you dumb fucker. Everyone knows you’re a joke with no knowledge of MMA.
Where does all this everyone stuff you keep using in your comments as if they are fact, come from? Speak for yourself, as you def aren't speaking for "everyone". Even when you make a decent point, you throw in some bs like "everyone thinks this and that", and just lose out and turn away anybody of maturity who might actually agree with you before reading how you like to speak for everyone else, especially those you don't know at all.

It doesn't appear "everyone" is.. as Ive noticed the other pro fighter in this thread is agreeing with him and/or liking some of his posts and I too, agree with him. It simply appears you aren't grasping what he's saying as you are more or less putting words into his mouth that he clearly didn't say or intend to come across like such. If anything, it appears those who are "respected" on sherdog, that are in this thread, are understanding what he means, regardless if agreeing or not. Comprehension skills are huge in the real world kiddo.
tenor.gif

Let me guess, you think Gastelum was winning the fight due to one nice punch. Comprehension skills are nice, and so is common sense and knowing what you’re talking about.

How many times have you posted that same punch you retarded fuck?

Well he was losing the fight and got finished, but he landed one good punch!! I’m gonna post it 40 times cause that’s the only moment of success he had!

Fucking pathetic.

maxresdefault.jpg

weidman-23-1500782067.jpg

Look at all of this creepy obsession over another man.

My god you're a weird creepy fuck. Is this all you do in your free time?

Defend and obsess over Whineman on the internet?

Holy shit kid you're a fucking loser.

<bball1>

Weidman 1, Rockhold 0

If Silva puts his hands down and gets caught, you say it doesnt count. When he puts his hands down and wins, he is a god.

Silva failed the first ever test he ever took out of competition. Weidman likely destroyed a roided silva twice.

If Weidmans wins were flukes, Silvas first victory over Chael was even more of one. Weidman was beating Silvas ass both fights before he finished him

Agreed TS, people completely wrote off Weidman as a fighter. He is being seriously underestimated around here

{<jordan}

rockhold-gnp-finish.gif
bmjdq15zpczz.gif

kjBeU.gif

This is easy work buddy.

<JRSmith40>

Where does all this everyone stuff you keep using in your comments as if they are fact, come from? Speak for yourself, as you def aren't speaking for "everyone". Even when you make a decent point, you throw in some bs like "everyone thinks this and that", and just lose out and turn away anybody of maturity who might actually agree with you before reading how you like to speak for everyone else, especially those you don't know at all.
I’ll speak however I want. And I’m sticking to the fact that Weidman was winning the stand up outside of that one punch. It may have been the most significant punch of the fight and won Kelvin the round, but that’s it. Weidman was winning that fight before the finish

tenor.gif

Let me guess, you think Gastelum was winning the fight due to one nice punch. Comprehension skills are nice, and so is common sense and knowing what you’re talking about.
No, actually think Weidman won, regardless of standup in the fight.. see, you proved my point, you assume too much for anyone to take you seriously and instead just look odd and triggered over strangers. Cheers kiddo, and mahalo for proving my point.. was rather easy to get you to act like the teenage boy you are.

Back