Theodorou and Weidman weigh on Gastelum...

You're so upset that you can barley even type yet I'm "emotional"?

I'm balls deep in your head.

As I've said before, you lost before it began.

Stay small kiddo. This was too easy.

<JRSmith40>
The only time I've defended Gastelum is in regards to his fight with Weidman which is justified.

In your case judging from your post I've quoted in this thread/your overall post history you've defended Weidman in nearly every fight he's ever had, brought him up threads that had nothing to do with him, and just overall have expressed a very creepy obsession with the guy. Once again, you're a stupid delusional fuck with little to no knowledge on the sport.

Most of the MMA community would agree that Gastelum will go on to have a much better career than Whineman could ever dream of. Take Whineman's dick out of your mouth for once and maybe you wouldn't constantly spew garbage/make up things that didn't happen in his fights. You special ed fuck.
Oh man. You’re still THIS butthurt about Gastelum being beaten aren’t you? A part of you died that night, when Weidman finished your hero.

I see now. And I get why you’re telling yourself Gastelum is better. You need to do that to move forward.

Weidman started his UFC career off with 9 straight wins including winning the title and defending it 3 times. Gastelum will never come close to being this successful. And “most” people know that.

I wish I could have seen your stupid fucking face when Kelvin was squirming around with the veins popping out of his head doing everything he could to not go out, until he had to submit to the superior fighter.

Who won the fight you pathetic bitch?

Lol. You’re sticking up for Gastelum by showing fighters that are better than him that could actually beat Chris? Cause he sure the fuck couldn’t.

I can Post pics showing him losing too. Awesome.
tyron1.jpg

54d38ac3421d3.image.jpg

Tyron+Woodley+Kelvin+Gastelum+UFC+183+Silva+r-46Q9XVt7Tl.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

You call me out for defending Weidman while you’ve been here sucking Kelvin’s balls doing the same exact thing, posting his one punch over and over and over.

Go look in the mirror you stupid hypocritical fuck. You’re doing the SAME shit
Same goes for you. You both need to move on.

who the hell is this elias guy anyways?

ive never heard of him b4 his fight with old man kelly where yall were trashing him for hitting like a strawweight. dude looks like a bitch

I like how Weidman has been saying that Bisping sucks and is the worst champ of all time and now all of a sudden he's using Bisping to claim that Gastelum is a great win.

On a scale when.. out of camp, during camp, or on fight night? Out of camp Weidman and Gastelum are much more different then 10lbs. During camp toward the end of camp, they should be close as they are both trying to make 185. Fight night, what they come into the cage at, might be close.

In cage at fight night.. KG 201 lbs while CW 208-209 lbs is my best guess.

Now peak shape is another talk.

What? Kelvin hit Weidman with that big shot at the end of the first, other than that, Weidman clearly out struck him whenever the fight was on the fight.
You watched the wrong fight then kiddo.

It's up on Fightpass check it out

Two of Sherdog's judges even gave round 1 to Weidman.
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Chris-Weidman-42804
Chris Weidman vs. Kelvin Gastelum

Round 1
Veteran referee "Big" John McCarthy is the third man in the cage for tonight's 185-pound main event, with judges Sal D'Amato, Jeff Mullen and Cardo Urso scoring the bout. Weidman opens with an inside leg kick as Gastelum stands tall, his arms raised high to fend off the advances of the taller man. Gastelum presses forward with an outstretched lead hand, moving Weidman backward toward the fence. As soon as Weidman shoots, however, Gastelum is on the ground, turtling up as the "All-American" spins to take the back. Gastelum powers back to his feet, Weidman still hanging off his back. Weidman rides him back to the mat and lands in side control on Gastelum's left side with half the round remaining. Weidman straddles Gastelum's head and works to set up a kimura, but Gastelum is grabbing his own trunks to keep his right arm out of danger. Weidman overcommits to the kimura, allowing Gastelum to rise and escape the submission attempt. With 10 seconds on the clock, Gastelum steps forward and blasts Weidman with a tremendous left hand. Weidman sits up and clings to a leg, barely surviving to the horn as Gastelum pounds his skull with hammerfists.
Sherdog Scores
Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 Weidman
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 Gastelum
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Weidman

Round 2
After a slow opening minute to the round, Weidman gets hold of Gastelum and jams him against the fence. Weidman drops for an ankle pick and then spins to take Gastelum's back. Weidman starts working for a rear-naked choke with one hook in, but he loses the position as Gastelum powers back to his feet. Weidman ragdolls Gastelum back to the mat and now throws left hands from the rear. Back up comes Gastelum... and back down again as Weidman stays clung to his legs and completes another takedown. Weidman postures up in Gastelum's closed guard and puts a few elbows on the face of the smaller man. The pace slows in the final minute of the round as Gastelum ties up from the bottom, not leaving Weidman much room to strike. Weidman takes the back of the kneeling Gastelum just before time expires.
Sherdog Scores
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 Weidman

Round 3
Gastelum comes out swinging but runs into a counter right hand from Weidman, who tries to snatch the neck of his dropped opponent as Gastelum stands up. Gastelum frees his neck and sticks a hard jab on Weidman's face. Weidman complains of an eye poke, gets no no reprieve from the ref, and now charges forward to ding Gastelum with long right hands. Gastelum denies a single-leg from the wrestler, but Weidman pushes him to the fence and drops to try a double. Weidman completes the shot with three minutes remaining but can't keep Gastelum on the mat. Back on the feet, Weidman throws knees at Gastelum from a rear waistlock before hurling him back to the floor. Gastelum kneels and Weidman spins to the back once again, setting both hooks and going to work on a choke with two minutes left. Gastelum rolls over and narrowly prevents a mount, but Weidman has an arm-triangle setup if he can put Gastelum's shoulders on the mat. Weidman flattens him out and bears down on the choke, and it looks extremely tight. Gastelum resists for as long as he can but is ultimately forced to tap out. The New York crowd goes berserk for their local fighter, as Chris Weidman snaps a three-fight losing streak with an emphatic finish.
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...PlaybyPlay-Results-124859#y0ubmlUJIIh1fy5r.99

You're so salty and butthurt that the man you're unhealthily obsessed with is mediocre and inferior to a 26 year old welterweight (which was shown in their fight). Poor little Whineman was finished 3 times, by 3 superior fighters in HIS weightclass. There's a reason no one ever credits Whineman panic wrestling a welterweight. Jesus christ you're a fucking idiot

{<jordan}

Your post count is nearly 5000 and 80% of your post are of you defending and expressing your disgusting obsession with a mediocre middleweight that is 1-4 in his last 5 fights and nearly loses to young average sized welterweights. You're probably the most pathetic human being I've come across on this forum.

#NeverForget

rockhold-gnp-finish.gif

bmjdq15zpczz.gif

kjBeU.gif

<bball2>
Kelvin Gastelum > Chris Whineman
Dude, everything will be ok. Keep your head up. Kelvin may never be a multi time defending champ like Chiris (or even champ lol) and might not be able to beat a past his prime Weidman, but he will still do good in his career.

But I doubt a guy that can’t beat Magny or a brain damaged Weidman can beat the guys at the top.

How do you like being a fan of a guy that keeps fighting old past their prime fighters when he’s young as shit? Seems pretty pathetic but whatever floats your boat.

Wait Kelvin beat Chris? I could’ve sworn Chris won. You are so butthurt and in such denial you’re literally can’t accept the truth.

You took that loss harder than Kelvin.

Two of Sherdog's judges even gave round 1 to Weidman.
Chris Weidman vs. Kelvin Gastelum

Round 1
Veteran referee "Big" John McCarthy is the third man in the cage for tonight's 185-pound main event, with judges Sal D'Amato, Jeff Mullen and Cardo Urso scoring the bout. Weidman opens with an inside leg kick as Gastelum stands tall, his arms raised high to fend off the advances of the taller man. Gastelum presses forward with an outstretched lead hand, moving Weidman backward toward the fence. As soon as Weidman shoots, however, Gastelum is on the ground, turtling up as the "All-American" spins to take the back. Gastelum powers back to his feet, Weidman still hanging off his back. Weidman rides him back to the mat and lands in side control on Gastelum's left side with half the round remaining. Weidman straddles Gastelum's head and works to set up a kimura, but Gastelum is grabbing his own trunks to keep his right arm out of danger. Weidman overcommits to the kimura, allowing Gastelum to rise and escape the submission attempt. With 10 seconds on the clock, Gastelum steps forward and blasts Weidman with a tremendous left hand. Weidman sits up and clings to a leg, barely surviving to the horn as Gastelum pounds his skull with hammerfists.
Sherdog Scores
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 Gastelum

Round 2
After a slow opening minute to the round, Weidman gets hold of Gastelum and jams him against the fence. Weidman drops for an ankle pick and then spins to take Gastelum's back. Weidman starts working for a rear-naked choke with one hook in, but he loses the position as Gastelum powers back to his feet. Weidman ragdolls Gastelum back to the mat and now throws left hands from the rear. Back up comes Gastelum... and back down again as Weidman stays clung to his legs and completes another takedown. Weidman postures up in Gastelum's closed guard and puts a few elbows on the face of the smaller man. The pace slows in the final minute of the round as Gastelum ties up from the bottom, not leaving Weidman much room to strike. Weidman takes the back of the kneeling Gastelum just before time expires.
Sherdog Scores
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 Weidman

Round 3
Gastelum comes out swinging but runs into a counter right hand from Weidman, who tries to snatch the neck of his dropped opponent as Gastelum stands up. Gastelum frees his neck and sticks a hard jab on Weidman's face. Weidman complains of an eye poke, gets no no reprieve from the ref, and now charges forward to ding Gastelum with long right hands. Gastelum denies a single-leg from the wrestler, but Weidman pushes him to the fence and drops to try a double. Weidman completes the shot with three minutes remaining but can't keep Gastelum on the mat. Back on the feet, Weidman throws knees at Gastelum from a rear waistlock before hurling him back to the floor. Gastelum kneels and Weidman spins to the back once again, setting both hooks and going to work on a choke with two minutes left. Gastelum rolls over and narrowly prevents a mount, but Weidman has an arm-triangle setup if he can put Gastelum's shoulders on the mat. Weidman flattens him out and bears down on the choke, and it looks extremely tight. Gastelum resists for as long as he can but is ultimately forced to tap out. The New York crowd goes berserk for their local fighter, as Chris Weidman snaps a three-fight losing streak with an emphatic finish.
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...PlaybyPlay-Results-124859#y0ubmlUJIIh1fy5r.99
You watched the wrong fight then kiddo.

It's up on Fightpass check it out
Thank you for this. Shows exactly what I’ve been saying.

@Frozen Sea
It’s funny seeing you call people kiddo when the judges scoring and play by plays show again you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.

Stop watching the one gif you’ve posted 374664 times and watch the actual fight, you brainless child.

I’m done with you.

Dude, everything will be ok. Keep your head up. Kelvin may never be a multi time defending champ like Chiris (or even champ lol) and might not be able to beat a past his prime Weidman, but he will still do good in his career.

But I doubt a guy that can’t beat Magny or a brain damaged Weidman can beat the guys at the top.

How do you like being a fan of a guy that keeps fighting old past their prime fighters when he’s young as shit? Seems pretty pathetic but whatever floats your boat.

Wait Kelvin beat Chris? I could’ve sworn Chris won. You are so butthurt and in such denial you’re literally can’t accept the truth.

You took that loss harder than Kelvin.
>Still thirsty

I've refuted everything you've said and you just can't stand to accept the fact that Kelvin Gastelum is a superior fighter and will go on to have a much better career than Chris " I dont know what day it is" Whineman. I shouldn't expect an obsessed delusional weirdo to do so though.

How pathetic does your shitty life have to be the feel the need to devote your life to defending an mma fighter on the internet. You are by far the most pathetic little loser I've ever come across on this forum.

Maybe Chris Whineman can attempt to get his opponents DQ'd some more so the UFC doesn't need to match him up against welterweights so he can break his next inevitable losing streak consisting of brutal finishes. Hopefully you can leave your house and get over your creepy obsession you weird delusional fuck.

This is what a superior fighter looks like in a fight.

'
kjBeU.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Thank you for this. Shows exactly what I’ve been saying.

@Frozen Sea
It’s funny seeing you call people kiddo when the judges scoring and play by plays show again you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.

Stop watching the one gif you’ve posted 374664 times and watch the actual fight, you brainless child.

I’m done with you.
>Implying they weren't in Whineman's hometown as hes on a 3 fight losing streak and it had nothing to do with the scoring

I've already won. I'm just making fun of you and your creepy obsession with another man at this point. You're a fucking idiot lmao.

rockhold-gnp-finish.gif

bmjdq15zpczz.gif
kjBeU.gif

The better fighter officially lost the first 2 rounds then got finished in the third? FUCK you’re pathetically stupid. You have refuted nothing, child. You have been posting ONE punch over and over.
The delusional retard actually thinks Whineman won the FIRST ROUND. Holy shit you're a stupid fuck. That was SHERDOG MEDIA's scoring you stupid illiterate fuck. Refuting you and making you look mentally handicapped is too easy. I actually feel kind of bad.

Kelvin Gastelum is 26 and will most likely go on to be champ whether its at 170 or 185. He also won't be brutally finished 3 times in a row and try to get fighters DQ'd after he quits LOL

<36>

gegard-mousasi-chris-weidman-ufc-210.jpg

The better fighter doesn't get dropped and rely on the bell to save them from being finished by a much smaller fighter in a lower weight class. They also don't miss a 9 punch combination. You're target practice kid. Keep dancing boy.

giphy.gif

kjBeU.gif

The better fighter officially lost the first 2 rounds then got finished in the third?

Two judges even gave him that round, so he OFFICIALLY won round 1.

Where did you see official scores?? The quote I gave was Sherdog's play by play judges. I thought Weidman was winning rd 1 against Gastelum until the knockdown. I think Kelvin stole that round with those final seconds. Weidman did win rds 2 and was winning 3 till the submission.

The delusional retard actually thinks Whineman won the FIRST ROUND. Holy shit you're a stupid fuck. That was SHERDOG MEDIA's scoring you stupid illiterate fuck. Refuting you and making you look mentally handicapped is too easy. I actually feel kind of bad.

Kelvin Gastelum is 26 and will most likely go on to be champ whether its at 170 or 185. He also won't be brutally finished 3 times in a row and try to get fighters DQ'd after he quits LOL

<36>

gegard-mousasi-chris-weidman-ufc-210.jpg

The better fighter doesn't get dropped and rely on the bell to save them from being finished by a much smaller fighter in a lower weight class. They also don't miss a 9 punch combination. You're target practice kid. Keep dancing boy.

giphy.gif

kjBeU.gif

Who won the fight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back