Theodorou and Weidman weigh on Gastelum...

Hard to disagree with Weidman here.

I agree with both of them.

Weidman was forced to use his size advantage to win because he couldn't strike with WW Gastelum though.

It's nearly impossible to negate someone's grappling when they have that much of a size advantage against you.

YES weidman is 100% correct and on point here!

Props to Weidman for having a better chin but he almost died in his fight with Gastelum also.

The thing is we highly value Weidman more than we do with Bisping, and we expect more from him.

Hard to disagree with Weidman here.

Gastelum went from "uncrowned champ" on Sherdog after he beat Kennedy and Belfort to "fat WW" after Weidman.

Theodorou jelly of that power. The guy can't even kick as hard.

Theodoru should keep his mouth shut. He has no right to talk shit to Kelvin. Boring ass mothefucker. Spartan my ass.

weidman crying and whinning as usual

is normal

Last edited:
Theodorou with that strawweight power at MW.

Theodoru should keep his mouth shut. He has no right to talk shit to Kelvin. Boring ass mothefucker. Spartan my ass.
That Spartan nickname it's worse than "Rocky" of Raquel Pennington or "The Barbarian" of Zak Ottow, pisses me off.

Weidman was forced to use his size advantage to win because he couldn't strike with WW Gastelum though.

It's nearly impossible to negate someone's grappling when they have that much of a size advantage against you.
Weidman got knocked down once and even hurt Gastelum in the second round when they were striking. Weidman was doing just fine.

Theodorou talking trash? His last fight was only watchable because Dan Kelly bullrushed him the whole fight and let him land basically everything he threw....and it was still an average fight and he still barely hurt Kelly.

Then you shouldn't be fighting in that weight class, that simple. Weidman fights at 185, he can't concern himself with the size of the fighters UFC puts in front of him. That's a whole lot of bullshit.

And to be fair, as a Weidman fan, I'm not sure he would win that fight again - Kelvin is the truth. Want to see him vs Whitaker.

There's a reason the UFC has medical suspensions. I don't think Bisping was ready, but that's just my opinion.

Back