The weirdest fight you ever saw?

Kimbo - Dada was bizarre.

The only fight I can remember where both guys had dominant position (side control and full mount) and Big John stood them up for lack of activity.

Kimbo - Dada was bizarre.

The only fight I can remember where both guys had dominant position (side control and full mount) and Big John stood them up for lack of activity.
To be fair, it was probably the first time in their careers either fighter had ever found themselves in those positions.

Barry fault, dude had so much respect for cro cop. Could of honestly won that fight if he wanted too lmao..
Side of me thinks he wanted to lose.

He broke both hands didn't he?

Steamboat BJ with his contemporary boxing style.
source.gif

It does always seem strangely forgotten that Genki Sudo fought in the UFC...

Genki-Sudo-20.gif

Would have to have Paul Harris thinking he won or Paul Harris complaining about greasing while getting KOd. Maybe these are the funniest, not the weirdest.

If I'm not mistaking, the fight was canceled the day it was supposed to happen. So they fought in Scott's back yard instead.
I just remember that is was supposed to be sreamed on a website for some bucks..

Anyway...Scott is not in the best shape or was...i think i heard he lost a foot or something

Mine has to be Kalib Starnes vs Nate Quarry at UFC 83

Kalib, the Canadian (who was the home town favourite) getting booed in Canada as he ran (litteraly) for 15 minutes to avoid getting knocked out.

It was both hilarious and mind boggling at the same time.

what are yours?
some random ones

Luke Cummo vs Crocata in the UFC
-Luke was kicking his Crocata's ass, and Crocata was making all kinds of odd faces, and his legs looked to be two different lengths
luke-cummo-def-edilberto-crocata-tko-145-round-1-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id102552815

-Big Ben vs Anthony Wildcard Ferguson. Ben was hurting this overmatched fat kid terribly, and the ref was no help in stopping the fight. The action went from Ben pummeling him to Ben consoling him with his hand on his shoulder, then back to ass-kicking

I'll think of more. Haven't had coffee yet

Back