The weirdest fight you ever saw?

Doomsday vs Hall

It was like neither fighter wanted to actually hurt the other 1.

Silva vs Sonnen I couldn't believe how Sonnen was winning the rds then Silva gets the triangle last second and Chael quick taps it was all just very confusing lol but I look back on it now Chael was probably on loads of hgh and was just super aggressive cause I never saw him even close to coming close to beating Silva ever

Obligatory

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

When Nick Diaz fought that Japanese guy with the weird "defensive" stance where he just allowed Diaz to punch tight through his hands/arms. It was bizarre; looked like he was on drugs.

Also, Quarry's post-fight Rocky IV speech following the Starnes fiasco remains one of my favorite moments ever.

Also the shamrock Royce fight that went to a draw was so rfffing boring lol Royce did have a busted eye tho

Recently, the 2 fights before Mayweather vs McGregor.

Gabi Garcia, a freak in her own right, recently-ish fought an old pro wrestler. It was embarrassing.

I thought Travis Browne v Overeem was bizarre. All Browne was doing was throwing that front kick. And yet it was still as if Overeem wasn't expecting it. I mean, come on...

Idk about that one....

I feel like a noob now.

I'll look into it
arlovski was beating up some russian can. dudes some crazy fucker whom if you called retarded, no one would actually get mad at you for it. anyways arlovski took 1 good punch, and well he was KO'd

Josh Burkman vs Dong Hyun Kim is a fight that comes to mind. To me it looked exactly like I would expect a fixed fight to look. Burkman hurts him bad and is on the verge of stopping DHK, then suddenly just backs up and lets him recover, then does all the wrong things to get himself in a position to get finished easily afterwards.

I don't actually believe it was fixed, but as I said, it's what I would expect a fixed fight to look like.

Cro Cop vs Pat Barry was so cringey i walked away from the tv

That guy waving to the crowd with Shinya Aoki had his back, and he was immediately submitted. Like, WTF was he thinking?!

Also when the opponent kissed Heath Herring, and Herring KO'ed him before the fight even started and kept saying "I'm not gay!" That was surprising, and he gay across as seriously gay and in the closet
And the fact that he knocked him out when one half-hearted punch. The UFC then used this to advertise Herring's debut immediately after cutting Babalu for holding a choke after the bell.

Barry fault, dude had so much respect for cro cop. Could of honestly won that fight if he wanted too lmao..
Side of me thinks he wanted to lose.

I remember thinking that. Barry was completely OK with losing to Crocop. Too much hespeck

Kimbo Slice vs. DADA 5000

Royce Gracie vs. Ken Shamrock (2016)

Gabi Garcia vs. Lei'D Tapa

Back