The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@konagold , just need a message approving the bet

Sigbet.

konagold wins if President Donald Trump resigns or is impeached on or before June 2, 2018. Otherwise, waiguoren wins. Term of sigbet: 1 year.

1. The exact statement the bet is premised upon
2. Stance each poster is taking in regards to the statement
3. The date the bet will be decided
4. The reward/punishment for the winner/loser
5. The duration of the reward/punishment before I will post it.
6 (OPTIONAL) A situation which makes the bet void that isn't clear with the content in 1 & 2. This needs to be very clear if included.

19. @waiguoren v. @konagold
1. President Donald Trump resigns or is impeached on or before June 2, 2018
2. @konagold - for @waiguoren- against
3. 06/09/2018
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year (est 6/9/18-6/8/19)

@konagold
@waiguoren

One last okay please

GOP will gain at least 4 Senate seats.

Hard to say what the final tally for the House will be, but expect it to stay in GOP control for at least two more cycles.

I think we could have a decent bet with the senate. I can draft it up later but GOP gains 3 or less I win but four or more you win.

Signature and/ or av bet?

I think we could have a decent bet with the senate. I can draft it up later but GOP gains 3 or less I win but four or more you win.

Signature and/ or av bet?

If you bet on this Mr @Farmer Br0wn you should allow Mr @Lead to realize who he truly is, by displaying the sig, "I love The Nexus all throughout my tight body, It is the inherited ordinance of my being. All hail The Nexus"

@Lead v. @Farmer Br0wn
1. The GOP will gain four or more seats in the 2018 midterms
2. Farmer Br0wn- For Lead- Against
3. 11/07/2018 est
4. Signature bet
5. 11/07/18-02/07/18

What do you say Mr. Brown. I'd say it's a pretty fair line there for a bet.

@Lead v. @Farmer Br0wn
1. The GOP will gain four or more seats in the 2018 midterms
2. Farmer Br0wn- For Lead- Against
3. 11/07/2018 est
4. Signature bet
5. 11/07/18-02/07/18

What do you say Mr. Brown. I'd say it's a pretty fair line there for a bet.

popcorn_yes.gif

I was not convinced previously but now I do. You may ask why? Because his being stubborn regarding some specific deep state policy mainly from the NWO. Letting in as many as possible muslims is part of their agenda. They will find excuses to impeach him but now I'm 100% confident he will get impeached. I thought previously he left this stance but he didn't which I believe will impeach him in late 2018.

Thats it for Trump in my opinion.

Interested in a sig or av bet? I can draft it up but the premise Trump is impeached before 2018. You- for, me-against

Senri, why will no one challenge my nexus?

Because they sense it's power, and that is power that they are not confident wielding in their present form. It is the periphery of what they know and don't know, the unknown. They need to taste their genesis in order to reach their prime, the mucus will clear and only then can they slip inside the super-ordinate nature of The Nexus.

The man desires the truth, but is unwilling to step into the truth, become the truth, and embrace the truth. it is the beacon that burns deadwood in men who walk the path of perdition.

Because they sense it's power, and that is power that they are not confident wielding in their present form. It is the periphery of what they know and don't know, the unknown. They need to taste their genesis in order to reach their prime, the mucus will clear and only then can they slip inside the super-ordinate nature of The Nexus.

The man desires the truth, but is unwilling to step into the truth, become the truth, and embrace the truth. it is the beacon that burns deadwood in men who walk the path of perdition.

First paragraph sounds like the same homo erotica.

Second one is a step up and a show of you putting effort to your gimmick which I appreciate.

First paragraph sounds like the same homo erotica.

Second one is a step up and a show of you putting effort to your gimmick which I appreciate.

Release the Ennui and you will begin to conceptualize the poetry of life my delicious flesh.

I want bets Senri, not men.

Settle down with the Ennui Mr Lead. Become rigid and challenge those towards The Nexus. They will come, time will heal them.

Proposition-

Flynn, Stone, Manafort, Page, Kushner, Don Jr, Eric, President Trump, Ivanka, Sessions, DeVos, Preibus, Ryan, Pruitt, Pompeo, Bannon, or Perry are indicted by 23:59 EST 15 June 2018.

I set the line at 1 of those persons indicted. You take either the under or the over. 3 month av and sig. Sig to be 140 characters or less, displayed at the top of the sig, loser may keep old sig beneath.

If none of the people are indicted, we both lose our sigs and avs to the other person for 1 month.

Offer good through 16 July my time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back