The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

Lol, Rick should have shot Ezekiel dead and raised up Carl as the new king. USURPER!!!

I don't get how Rick being the character he is not laugh and call his shit out.

I understand the writers wanted us to assume that Rick saw thru ezikel and understood him but it was shitty writing

Liked the episode.

I like the show. It's not about crazy cool shit happening all the time, but from most of the complaints I've been seeing for seven years, some people still don't get that.

What a cheesy garbage show now with basically no zombie action... I wait every week hoping some zombie eats someone's face off .:: more like a zombie soap opera now.

That's the entire purpose of the series though, it wasn't intended to be some crazy all out zombie action show.

Really enjoyed this bit from Erik Kain's review @ Forbes:

So Rick and a handful of others go out to find Gabriel, tracking him through the woods to an abandoned rail yard where suddenly they're surrounded by yet another community of people. This group is referred to only as Those People Who Only Wear Black And Maybe A Little Dark Grey And The Occasional Navy Blue, or TPWOWBMLDGON for short.

They come out of the woodwork, dozens of them, with axes and hatchets and guns and all manner of weaponry. Who are these new enemies? Or allies? Or goth hipsters with massive chips on their shoulders? We don't know! We won't know until next week!

But Rick just smiles. He's like Man, this is ridiculous. For five seasons we barely ran into anyone else. We struggled against nature and against walkers and against the occasional group of wackos, but now hey, look, it turns out that most people actually survived the apocalypse after all and we just keep running into them again and again. I can't even keep track of all the different groups at this point. This is just...this is just so dumb it's funny. I bet these guys are real jerks, too.

You just took the words right out of my mouth, Rick.

I have a feeling they're going to kill of Daryl soon. They best not, I'll be kicking!!

I understand the writers wanted us to assume that Rick saw thru ezikel and understood him but it was shitty writing

I think at that point Rick was trying to kiss Ezekiel's ass b/c he wanted Ezekiel's help. He probably didn't want to laugh in his face and offend him. Or they just had to stick with it b/c that's how The King is in the comics.

Rewatched the opening scene, and someone is in the car with Gabriel when he leaves Alexandria.

I didn't notice this the first time actually. I read a summary and they mentioned it. I'm wondering if it's significant. My guess is one of the black/grey/hipsters was watching Rick and Aaron at the boat getting those supplies. Then somehow followed them back and maybe were in contact with Gabriel and that's where/why Gabriel went. Maybe that's too obvious to everyone now?

I have a feeling they're going to kill of Daryl soon. They best not, I'll be kicking!!

He's the biggest celebrity on the show, they ain't getting rid of him. Rick is the star, but Daryl is the secret weapon of the show. His popularity is iconic level.

I didn't notice this the first time actually. I read a summary and they mentioned it. I'm wondering if it's significant. My guess is one of the black/grey/hipsters was watching Rick and Aaron at the boat getting those supplies. Then somehow followed them back and maybe were in contact with Gabriel and that's where/why Gabriel went. Maybe that's too obvious to everyone now?

It's a weird one. Gabriel didn't seem nervous when he left the wall, but then once he actually got inside the pantry he was suddenly a mess. Not sure if he was coerced, or is choosing to be involved in something.

Rick smiling because he saw more cannon fodder was great.

Easily my favorite part of the episode. Tons of people come up with guns to his face and he's all like:

fb4821a55878e400ce303c79cd0aff6a97bc6ac5e61181e7598338deff5bc8f5.jpg

Rewatched the opening scene, and someone is in the car with Gabriel when he leaves Alexandria.

Yep I was pretty sure I saw someone in the car with him as well. The question is who? They should have noticed that person missing a long with him as well so it can't be someone from Alexandria. Could one of Neegan's people have already betrayed him?

Are you seriously having trouble figuring this one out? If your going to war and need someone to help you do you go and laugh at them and make fun of them right before asking them to risk their lives and all the good shit they have in their life for you?

Yep I was pretty sure I saw someone in the car with him as well. The question is who? They should have noticed that person missing a long with him as well so it can't be someone from Alexandria. Could one of Neegan's people have already betrayed him?

If I had to guess, it's somebody associated with this new group.

My theory is that it was one of the goth hipsters that Rick and co. met at the end of the episode. I think one of them was watching Rick and Aaron when they gathered supplies at the boat and maybe started talking to Gabriel and finding out who Alexandria was. Gabriel trusted the guy and took all their supplies to hide at this new society.

Though if that were the case I don't know why Gabriel just didn't tell Rick right away instead of taking all their supplies in the middle of the night. I can only guess that he wanted to give Rick plausible deniability or something in case Negan or Simon can knockin. Or didn't trust how Rick would initially react so he gave Rick a clue to come meet the people.

If I had to guess, it's somebody associated with this new group.

Ah yea that makes sense that's why Gabriel lead them there. I wonder how they got Gab to agree though? It's not like he's forced to open the gate.

I deliberately looked to see if someone was in the car and saw nothing.

You have to watch it on a big TV, but it's clear as day, not even a question. A person sits up on the passenger side as Gabriel drives away.

I think he's on as long as they want him on. He sells merchandise. My hunch is that AMC gave him that motorcycle show as incentive to stick around.

I think he's on as long as they want him on. He sells merchandise. My hunch is that AMC gave him that motorcycle show as incentive to stick around.

I believe it. There were rumors he wanted off the show. I'm sure that was their way of keeping him on.

Back