The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

You have to watch it on a big TV, but it's clear as day, not even a question. A person sits up on the passenger side as Gabriel drives away.

Yea I wasn't 100% sure when I saw it but I was pretty sure I did see someone and I just waited to get on here to confirm it.

I think he's on as long as they want him on. He sells merchandise. My hunch is that AMC gave him that motorcycle show as incentive to stick around.

I agree. I think he's the most popular one on the show. I think Glenn was up there as well. But there is a newish iPhone game about Walking Dead and Daryl's face pointing the crossbow the game's icon as well as the first character you get.

Are you seriously having trouble figuring this one out? If your going to war and need someone to help you do you go and laugh at them and make fun of them right before asking them to risk their lives and all the good shit they have in their life for you?

I get that, just seems in ricks character to just kill him because he thinks he is a joke and would risk more people lives and that his people should be fighting.

My theory is that the person in the car is someone from his church that survived.

I get that, just seems in ricks character to just kill him because he thinks he is a joke and would risk more people lives and that his people should be fighting.

If Rick had the numbers and didn't desperately need help he would think all of that. They are so desperate at this point that he will work with whatever he can. At they very least he can use the rest as cannon fodder while he sneaks in with a squad of killa's to take out Neegan.

Left the show for a whole year, never coming back. I found this on my FB timeline, it is awesome but I guess you guys might find it more relevant: I have not seen the last season at all so I'm a little lost.

16729569_592098564321338_5653185762268577931_n.jpg

I thought the guy sitting up in the car was Daryl up until they showed Daryl with the group. I figured it was ricks plan or something. Once I saw rick looking at the bible towards the end of the episode I figured it was the guy who they only showed a glimpse of, who was stalking rick after they jacked what was on his boat.

Didn't expect it to be a full group of emo's, but I guess it is.

It's a weird one. Gabriel didn't seem nervous when he left the wall, but then once he actually got inside the pantry he was suddenly a mess. Not sure if he was coerced, or is choosing to be involved in something.

At the end of the half season, there was a mystery person hanging out outside the walls of Alexandria at night. Maybe Gabrielle spotted him and they communicated about something and left together.

Edit: Maybe that's why Rick is smiling. He sees Gabrielle amongst the group. The stalker was scouting them at the boat after all.

They asked how Gabrielle knew that Rick and Aaron were at the boat. Must be something the mystery character told him.

At the end of the half season, there was a mystery person hanging out outside the walls of Alexandria at night. Maybe Gabrielle spotted him and they communicated about something and left together.

Edit: Maybe that's why Rick is smiling. He sees Gabrielle amongst the group. The stalker was scouting them at the boat after all.

I forgot about mysterious boot person

are we supposed to know why Rick smiled at the end, like who those people are?

lol @ Negan on the mic "now that fat Bob (or whoever the name was) is dead, Skinny bob is now just bob".

That latina army chick is getting hotter I think.

are we supposed to know why Rick smiled at the end, like who those people are?

lol @ Negan on the mic "now that fat Bob (or whoever the name was) is dead, Skinny bob is now just bob".

That latina army chick is getting hotter I think.

she is gorgeous but only has 3 moods. Bitch, distant, or unimpressed.

I've lost track of the groups, is the following correct?

Alexandria
Hilltop
The Kingdom
Sanctuary (home of The Saviors)
The Wolves (no home base)

I've lost track of the groups, is the following correct?

Alexandria
Hilltop
The Kingdom
Sanctuary (home of The Saviors)
The Wolves (no home base)

You forgot lesbian island (Tara's ep.).

Terrible episode. Closeted bomb experts with Fast and Furious clothesline talents. What the fuck?

And zombies don't try to bite the lead actors now, they just bump into them and try to get zombie selfies with them.

Show's about to start...

Am I the only one still watching this shit?

<6>

Back