The undisputed HW title should be awarded to the fighter who defends first

irrelevent.
It's irrelevant that the UFC made Tony try and fight for a newly created vacant undisputed title when he was the current interim champ and perfectly capable just being promoted and defending his title?

I dunno man, seems pretty relevant to me.

the whole interim belt thing is almost as bad as the immediate rematch fest, it just makes an unholy mess out of things for no reason.

It's irrelevant that the UFC made Tony try and fight for a newly created vacant undisputed title when he was the current interim champ and perfectly capable just being promoted and defending his title?

I dunno man, seems pretty relevant to me.
So who is tony in this situation? Aspinall?

So aspinall should just be promoted to champ and fight whomever, While jones (conor) should be stripped?

If so I agree, If not, why is that relevant again?

So who is tony in this situation? Aspinall?

So aspinall should just be promoted to champ and fight whomever, While jones (conor) should be stripped?

If so I agree, If not, why is that relevant again?

You've got to be trolling at this point, otherwise you've got the IQ of a potato.

Tony was the interim champ. When they decided to strip Conor they also decided to strip Tony at the same time and make Tony fight Khabib for the vacant belt. Instead of, you know, promoting Tony to undisputed champion and just defending against Khabib.

The UFC already proved the interim title means absolutely nothing unless they decide it does. Aspinall's interim title is as completely meaningless as Tony's was until the UFC decides otherwise.

This isn't hard unless you're a troll or a potato.

You've got to be trolling at this point
I think you just don’t understand the nature of this discussion and everything you said about Tony is irrelevant and has nothing to do with this situation. So again… disengaging…

I think you just don’t understand the nature of this discussion and everything you said about Tony is irrelevant and has nothing to do with this situation. So again… disengaging…
And I think you're a potato who's somehow gotten onto the internet.

Back to the garden you go.

I like the part where you completely skipped over that creating an interim title in the first place was a joke.

UFC for sure has never properly implemented the interim belts: IIRC before it was taboo but after McG there's was an interim fight every month.

Jon won the fight for the undisputed belt. Aspinall did not.

This isn't hard. Stop turning into retards because you're unhappy about it.

Jones is the *Disputed* Champion

Aspinall is the interim Champion.

The UFC made this happen. There is no longer an undisputed champion. That recognition ended when the UFC made an interim title fight.

These are the real facts and words like "legacy" & "history" & "GOAT" have nothing to do with the way the UFC handled the division.

I'm unsure how to categorize you because even retards understand this.

Jones is the *Disputed* Champion

Aspinall is the interim Champion.

The UFC made this happen. There is no longer an undisputed champion. That recognition ended when the UFC made an interim title fight.

These are the real facts and words like "legacy" & "history" & "GOAT" have nothing to do with the way the UFC handled the division.

I'm unsure how to categorize you because even retards understand this.
So weird how when you go to the UFC rankings Jon is just listed "champion" just like every other champion. I'm not seeing this "disputed" label beside his status as champion of the division.

And how when these "title unification bouts" happen it's only the actual champion's belt on the line. Not the interim champ gets a defence of their belt with a win, or even retains with a draw.

You guys are the retards who try and pretend an interim title isn't just completely made up. Even though it's treated exactly like that. Go ask Tony Ferguson how "disputed" the title was when the UFC decided to strip both him and Conor and make Tony fight for a new vacant title instead of promoting him and having him defend. The interim title means nothing unless and until the UFC decides it does.

So weird how when you go to the UFC rankings Jon is just listed "champion" just like every other champion. I'm not seeing this "disputed" label beside his status as champion of the division.

And how when these "title unification bouts" happen it's only the actual champion's belt on the line. Not the interim champ gets a defence of their belt with a win, or even retains with a draw.

You guys are the retards who try and pretend an interim title isn't just completely made up. Even though it's treated exactly like that. Go ask Tony Ferguson how "disputed" the title was when the UFC decided to strip both him and Conor and make Tony fight for a new vacant title instead of promoting him and having him defend. The interim title means nothing unless and until the UFC decides it does.
Right now Jones belt is looking completely made up as the interim champ will defend his title when usually the champ is just striped of the belt, all this so we can have a gimmick fight in Jones vs Miocic

Right now Jones belt is looking completely made up as the interim champ will defend his title when usually the champ is just striped of the belt, all this so we can have a gimmick fight in Jones vs Miocic
<{vega}>

Must've missed the fight announcement of Aspinall defending. Surely you've got that opponent and date handy.

<{vega}>

Must've missed the fight announcement of Aspinall defending. Surely you've got that opponent and date handy.
You think Aspinall is going to wait until 2025 or God knows when to defend the belt? There's going to be a PPV event in the UK this year, do you think they're not going to use Tom? Jones is making an unnecessary scene by holding this belt while being in a long layoff, in every other similar situation the UFC striped the champ of the title. You're delusional, try putting more gifs and memes into your reply, maybe it helps you having a point.

Back