The UFC/Off-Topic Thread v7

Do any of you degenerates play online poker? Every time I’ve gone all in today I’ve either been folded instantly or called by someone with a bullshit hand that decks me on the river. Some joker just called a pot raise pre flop on A5 off suit and then bets the pot, I call all on with suited A9 with 579 on the table and the next two cards are A5. Difference between a good days work and breaking even, fucker.

Sounds like you need to watch mollys game

Looking fwd to aus. Card this wkend. Mostly for debut of high level kboxer adesanya ( reminds me a bit of bones jones) and young HW tuivasa

Sounds like it would be helpful if poker sites had better security and could tell when people never guessed wrong with the best hand.
It also helps when their documentation of identity of me to even play there fucks them up. Someone took my money, someone will learn that jail isn’t fun.

Ok. One of the ufc guys, why did rose come out of nowhere to ktfo the champ and why is she the first female fighter I’m scared shitless of?

Speaking of HW’s I didn’t want to post on the main board because everyone over there is on Stipes nuts now, but if Brock does come back I think he’d take Stipe. Everyone talks about Stipes power but Hunt and Carwin were better sluggers and more powerful than Stipe and neither of them could take Lesnar down. Stipe isn’t a thick guy, I think Lesnar could potentially destroy him.

I know that shit can happen and anyone could beat anyone with the right punch at the right time but am I wrong to think that a healthy Lesnar should take Stipe?
Lesnar would get picked apart trying to advance,and we know he doesnt react to hits well. Hed not a great finisher either,even if he got miocic down.

Looking fwd to aus. Card this wkend. Mostly for debut of high level kboxer adesanya ( reminds me a bit of bones jones) and young HW tuivasa
One paper the card didn't have a lot of big names, it was a lot of up and comers. But when I watched the main card, it was really entertaining all around. I'm going to keep an eye out on that adesanya guy, he's pretty good.

Ok. One of the ufc guys, why did rose come out of nowhere to ktfo the champ and why is she the first female fighter I’m scared shitless of?
Bc she looks like the type of chick who would slit your throat while you're sleeping

I recall in the mid to late 90s, Tommy Hearns issued a challenge to Mike Tyson that if Mike would drop to 200 pounds, Tommy would fight him. If this had happened at this weight, does anyone give Tommy any chance? Would Mike weighing only 200 possibly give Hearns a chance?

I recall in the mid to late 90s, Tommy Hearns issued a challenge to Mike Tyson that if Mike would drop to 200 pounds, Tommy would fight him. If this had happened at this weight, does anyone give Tommy any chance? Would Mike weighing only 200 possibly give Hearns a chance?
Hearns would have got wrecked. No version of Tommy Hearns is beating a decent Mike Tyson. Tyson still had a lot left for much of the 90s.

If hearns wanted to get spanked around the ring then it’s a good call out. The better one was when Tarver called him out at ringside and he said where and when and Tarver looked like he’d met Jason voorhees.

06-mma-crowd-gifs-ufc-tattoo-douchebag-outtathewaybro.gif

Now I want one as well.

Watching a bit of fight night, here. First bout first round was good. I turned on the prelims earlier as I was doing some other stuff and they had back-to-back women's fights? WTH?

I don't care for the ladies fighting. I also have watched since '93 and remember Dana once they took over, who is lying if his mouth is moving, saying "there will NEVER be women fighting the in the fucking UFC and you can fucking write that down" like what, 80,000 times? LOL! He is such a piece of shit.

Are you guys following the absolute disaster that Conor is for the UFC right now? He attacked a tour bus with a dollie and there is a warrant out for his arrest. The broken glass cut up one of the UFC's fighters.

Back